Trade for Garrett Gilbert

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
:facepalm:

1. This is a terrible terrible idea.

2. This isn’t madden. It’s not going to happen.

3. It’s a terrible terrible, dumb idea.

Yup. Ship off Zeke to Houston, Dak to Indy and off we go!

Maybe a star WR will go down or retire so we can move Amari and really have a team to look forward to seeing play.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
1. You’re a Philly fan.
2. You’re a Dallas fan.
3. That can’t even be possible in the same person.
4. That makes me confused and angry.
5. Dumb idea.
6. How can you be a fan of both?
7. Dumb idea.
8. Please stop starting threads about.... well anything.

Little Jr

Reaction score
Would love it as a Cowboy fan and homer, but are the Colts in win now mode now? They have finally built a solid roster but now their franchise QB is gone for good. They will not win very many games with Brissett as their QB1.

This seems like the perfect Teddy Bridgewater-in-Minnesota, 2016 style cataclysmic event that would force such a desperate trade like the Bradford trade to the Eagles in 2016.

This could be the Cowboys' shot to secure not one but two premium 1st round picks in 2020, and land a perennial top-5 quarterback of the future and more.

Big opportunity for Dallas here. Same with the Zeke trade to Houston or a similar team desperate for a RB1.
So trade away the starting QB and RB? Then what? Lol

Altestic

Reaction score
So trade away the starting QB and RB? Then what? Lol
Cooper Rush and Mike White duke it out!! And we have a ton of stud running backs on the roster, Pollard, Jackson etc. Even Chunn showed some stuff even in the receiving game. Morris can be our Legarrette Blount. RBBC baby! Patriots and Eagles style.

Scotman

Reaction score
Would I get to start at QB? If so, hell yeah! I'd move to Indy for a few million bucks and a shot at glory.

Me too!!
Oh goodness no. You'd get to post on their fan boards about trading Dak back to the Cowboys.

Little Jr

Reaction score
Cooper Rush and Mike White duke it out!! And we have a ton of stud running backs on the roster, Pollard, Jackson etc. Even Chunn showed some stuff even in the receiving game. Morris can be our Legarrette Blount. RBBC baby! Patriots and Eagles style.
Dumbest ****, ever

sbark

Reaction score
Easton stick, Chargers 5th round qb pick
Lot better arm than c.rush, huge advantage in athletism
Be a great roster addition
Almost brought bolts back from 3 tds down in 4 th qtr