Trade for Moulds?

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
ro40dallas said:
Would be a good idea. I think TO would be a good model cowboy, he
goes, Moulds takes over. We need to protect ourself. He knows he can`t f...
around.

I agree with the need to protect ourselves, and I like Moulds, but with the addition of TO, it would probably be cheaper to bring back Keyshawn... Moulds is on his way out of Buffalo because he won't renegotiate his deal (which I believe is scheduled to pay him 7 mil plus this year), it's highly unlikely that he's gonna sit still for a deal much under 5 mil a year, even at this late stage of his career...

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Eskimo said:
The last thing we need is more age at WR.

Actually, it would make some sense to bring in another older vet, as a hedge against either Glenn or TO getting hurt...

We are probably best off just selecting a WR to develop in the 3rd or 4th round.

We should do that, too... I'd even favor going for one in the 2nd round...

If we went that way, the Boys would suddenly be about 5 deep in quality options at WR-- TO, Key, Glenn, Crayton and that draft pick (let's say Martin Nance to put a name to him, though there are other nice options that could be had in the first day of the draft)...

silver

Reaction score
maxsports said:
No trades!!! Lets get out next receiver from the draft.
amen

plus no need to trade for anybody bound to be released.

Hailmary

Reaction score
jrumann59 said:
You cannot bring in any Diva receivers like Key or Moulds, no need to set TO off before the season starts not to mention you are slowing the development of the younger recievers on the roster putting high priced veterans in front of them.

Where did you get that pic of the squirrel enjoying the pint? That's awesome.