Trade Parson's and Martin to Washington for the number 2 pick

stinkface

Reaction score
Draft your QB, cut/trade Zak and start over. PS. Can't afford Parson's new contract, Washington needs edge rushers and their O line stinks..

raven55

Reaction score
don't worry they will keep parson and pay him and what a mistake that will be can't cover and by midseason finished as a rusher so get what you pay for

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
They would have to take Dak as well so maybe ask for more draft capital. I think Caleb would be the only one worth making that trade for though for the #2 pick otherwise prob not happening.

stinkface

Reaction score
So trade Dak and Micah for the 2nd pick…lol
Not what I said. Trade Martin and Micah for the number 2 pick. Not sure that would be enough for the number 2 frankly. Who knows. Its the off season. I just have no confidence we can sign Micah and Martin is getting long in the tooth. That said, Washington just cut a couple of guys to save cap space. I do know for sure that if we got into next year and expect anything beyond a first round exit in the playoffs, that we will be once again buying Jerry's snake oil, that sadly expired in 1995.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Not what I said. Trade Martin and Micah for the number 2 pick. Not sure that would be enough for the number 2 frankly. Who knows. Its the off season. I just have no confidence we can sign Micah and Martin is getting long in the tooth. That said, Washington just cut a couple of guys to save cap space. I do know for sure that if we got into next year and expect anything beyond a first round exit in the playoffs, that we will be once again buying Jerry's snake oil, that sadly expired in 1995.
Why don’t you think we can afford Micah?