Trade Scenario: Antonio Brown for Michael Gallup

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
This idea should be ban worthy ....... You have a young player who just keeps getting better and better and you want to trade him for the biggest current headcase in the league.

As Billy Crystal would say " why don't you give me a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice on it "

GMO415

Reaction score
https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/oakland-raiders/antonio-brown-6702/

The Cowboys would only be responsible for his base salary and roster bonus. If we backload Dak's contract it could create the ultimate 3 year window. If Dak and JG can't win a Super Bowl with Zeke, AB, Amari, stacked 0-line, and a stacked defense then it's a complete debacle. AB is crazy but Phil Jackson won NBA championships with Dennis Rodman and Ron Artest. JG also has experience dealing with someone crazier than AB.. Greg Hardy.
tenor.gif

Valkyr

Reaction score
I think I'd pay money to watch Garrett try and deal with AB while Jerry enables him.

cowfan

Reaction score
Shouldn't the administrators ban this post. Ridiculous. The Steeler didn't win a Super Bowl with him.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Trading a younger receiver, who has the potential to get better and be very good this season, for an older WR, who has done nothing but cause more problems for the teams that he has been on than what his talents are worth. :facepalm::thumbdown:

cern

Reaction score
Our last drama queen was sent packing and remains out of the nfl. Why bring another while getting rid of a class guy like gallup. Makes no sense at all.

jday

Reaction score
https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/oakland-raiders/antonio-brown-6702/

The Cowboys would only be responsible for his base salary and roster bonus. If we backload Dak's contract it could create the ultimate 3 year window. If Dak and JG can't win a Super Bowl with Zeke, AB, Amari, stacked 0-line, and a stacked defense then it's a complete debacle. AB is crazy but Phil Jackson won NBA championships with Dennis Rodman and Ron Artest. JG also has experience dealing with someone crazier than AB.. Greg Hardy.
Lifetime ban. That's my vote...:cool:

<looks around for support>