Trade Tyron

Shinaoi

Reaction score
Worth more than some bargain bin pick you could get.

John813

Reaction score
Emmitt is the number one all time yards leader and guess what jerry traded him. Dware just want in the hall of fame. Guess what jerry traded him. Need I go on.

Both players were cut, not traded.

EST_1986

Reaction score
he's busted dude, nobody is giving anything up for him

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
He didn't trade either one of them.
Understood. Which means we did not get anything for either. Which is what will happen with Tyron. He will at best play about 10 percent of total snaps for the whole season and be released at the end of the season.

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
he's busted dude, nobody is giving anything up for him
I understand that. I put this as a question. So everyone gave their answer and except for the delusional dude who thinks Tyron is still one of the best tackles on the league we all agree. It’s time to move on from Tyron

EST_1986

Reaction score
I understand that. I put this as a question. So everyone gave their answer and except for the delusional dude who thinks Tyron is still one of the best tackles on the league we all agree. It’s time to move on from Tyron
its really time to stop counting him as a contributor, replace him as soon as possible. I'd have Tyler out there now

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Emmitt is the number one all time yards leader and guess what jerry traded him. Dware just want in the hall of fame. Guess what jerry traded him. Need I go on.
I've got a news flash for you. Neither Emmitt or DWare were traded.

On March 26, 2003, Smith signed a two-year contract as a free agent with the Arizona Cardinals.

On March 12, 2014, one day following his release from the Cowboys, Ware signed a three-year, $30 million contract with the Denver Broncos.

So exactly what is your point again? Because revising history didn't work out.

So the answer to your question is....yes, you need to go on.

McMicah

Reaction score
I honestly believe that the FO will ask him to return as the starting LT next year if he plays the rest of the season. He’s still a pro bowler and they probably think they have enough backups in Asim and Edoga to float him if he goes down. Won’t be shocked if they pick a IOL, CB, WR, or LB in the first over a LT.

And truthfully, you’d get better value at IOL and LB picking 32….