silver

Reaction score
what would it take to trade up for him?
ferguson.jpg

thoughts?

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
More then we have. We would have to get in the top 10 if not the top 5.

I think Justice, Scott and Colledge and young guy that's moving up the charts will be just as good.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Yep, too much I think. At #18, I think we could still land a quality tackle like Scott, Justice, Winston, possibly McNeill.

We're not one piece away from contending, folks. Those 2nd and 3rd rounders could yield a starting FS and another OL possibly.

silver

Reaction score
Avery said:
Yep, too much I think. At #18, I think we could still land a quality tackle like Scott, Justice, Winston, possibly McNeill.

We're not one piece away from contending, folks. Those 2nd and 3rd rounders could yield a starting FS and another OL possibly.

i know. but we keep misfiring on the second round. other than julius, he have little to show for our second rounders. if we could secure the next jonathan ogden or orlando pace would you part ways with al johnson, jacob rogers or kevin burnett?

SDogo

Reaction score
silver said:
i know. but we keep misfiring on the second round. other than julius, he have little to show for our second rounders. if we could secure the next jonathan ogden or orlando pace would you part ways with al johnson, jacob rogers or kevin burnett?

I'd rather come out of the draft with a Jeff Backus (18th pick in Round 1), Pisa Tinoisamoa(14th pick Round 2) and a Steve Smith (Pick 13 Round 3) then 1 Orlando Pace

SDogo

Reaction score
Better yet, since were on the 2006 draft how about a Winston Justice, Abdul Hodge and Maurice Stovall? lol

ghst187

Reaction score
Ferguson...great technique, but one thing the needs pointing out is that he's going to have to put on 25 pounds to play NFL tackle. He only weighs around 290.
I like Mcneil better.

TwoSteppinJJ

Reaction score
Mark my words Brickshaw will be a top 3 pick. If theres anyone worth trading up for its him but I think we could get a good tackle with the 18th Hopefully McNeill?

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Isn't he the guy who tried to take out Kiwi???

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
silver said:
Yes I would.