Video: Trade Up Scenarios For The Cowboys In The 2022 NFL Draft | GBag Nation

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I feel we have few positions that need a big upgrade so trading our first and second maybe too much. Someone could fall out of first round to 2. Can get few starters quickly

kevinhickey

Reaction score
I feel we have few positions that need a big upgrade so trading our first and second maybe too much. Someone could fall out of first round to 2. Can get few starters quickly
I’m on the fence with the trade up because I don’t want to trade up for a WR in the top 15. Cross and Davis would be big additions. I like Cross more because Tyron is near done. Get Cross and book him for the next ten years. Davis would add that push in the middle and help the run defence. If I’m losing a 2 for those guys; I’m in on those moves. If they are gone I would see what WR is available around Pittsburgh’s pick to make a move at less value. I know there is a lot of talk about the guards Green and Johnson but there has to be others who could fill the void. Interesting post.

Flamma

Reaction score
At first I thought he was using a different chart. But since he knew our 2nd round pick was worth 340, he's looking at the same one I'm looking at. His math is a bit off.

Our first and second round pick does not move us to pick 11. It moves us to pick 15. Pick 15 is 1040. Pick 24 is 740 + 340 is 1080. That's not the huge overpay he was making it sound like. But we don't come anywhere near pick 11 with our first and 2nd. Our first 3 picks falls short by 20.