Signed by Cowboys Trade - WT Tavon Austin from Rams (for 6th round pick)

ItzKelz

Reaction score
You're right. He's probably a practice squad guy for this year. Rod Smith probably beats him out, but the potential exists.
Rod is not only an adequate back up RB but is also an excellent special team player. So excellent that the coaches literally tried to find him a position so he could stay on the team.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Unless White looks like the next Brady in camp, Dak is the best QB on the roster.
Road-- i watched about 15 minutes of highlights of Mike White....man i really like him a lot...has a strong arm with really good touch and good field recognition....with some scarmbling ability..kind of reminds me of Tony...but stronger arm... better touch

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You're right. He's probably a practice squad guy for this year. Rod Smith probably beats him out, but the potential exists.
i think of Bo can keep from injury he has a good shot...ran a fast 4.52 40 and a elite level 40 inch verticle...i am pulling for him

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Switzer 4.52 40
Lucky Whitehead 4.39 40
Austin 4.34 40
Wez...yeah i really like Austin speed...but 10 fumbles last two years...i put a new thread...Austin NFL's fumble King...and it was removed in 2 minutes...they told me..now Gorico...you got to drink the kool-aid on this one...i said ...ok...not a problem

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The same spread offense that Prescott enjoyed at Mississippi State.

Alexander--- i think the average fan does not realize that in reality Dez hampered Dak's development....so many throws from Dak to Dez were forced...proves Dez was most likely in Daks ear all the time...throw me the ball...i can almost lay a platinum guarantee that Dak will improve
a lot more this year and our passing game much more effective...except retirement of Witten hurts our passing game underneath...Witten was slow and not many yards after catch but he could get open on triple team and had hands like velcro...but hopefully we create much better scheme separation for our receivers

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Road-- i watched about 15 minutes of highlights of Mike White....man i really like him a lot...has a strong arm with really good touch and good field recognition....with some scarmbling ability..kind of reminds me of Tony...but stronger arm... better touch

Everybody looks good on highlight reels. Everybody likes his potential and he's a new shiny toy, just gotta remember the grass on the other side isn't always greener. :cool:

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Wez...yeah i really like Austin speed...but 10 fumbles last two years...i put a new thread...Austin NFL's fumble King...and it was removed in 2 minutes...they told me..now Gorico...you got to drink the kool-aid on this one...i said ...ok...not a problem
High and tight Austin. I'm sure they'll work with him on it. It's not like I wasn't scared Switzer wasn't going to fumble every time either.