Signed by Cowboys Trade - WT Tavon Austin from Rams (for 6th round pick)

Bluestang

Reaction score
his contract is to big to eat this season.. maybe a trade? if we can get anything even a 6 or 7 for him its the only way he goes..

They can put TWill on IR and he doesn’t count towards the top 51. Cut him next year and he counts $2.5M in dead money.

blueblood70

Reaction score
They can put TWill on IR and he doesn’t count towards the top 51. Cut him next year and he counts $2.5M in dead money.
if they try and put him on IR and hes healthy enough to come back and he starts talking in public about being HID on IR to the league..not sure what could happen.. they say hell be back by TC..

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Definitely like it. 6th rounder, who cares. But its odd that we have two guys like that already. Looks like Switz is going to be primarily special teams. They want guys that can catch short passes and make big plays it seems to me.

Bluestang

Reaction score
if they try and put him on IR and hes healthy enough to come back and he starts talking in public about being HID on IR to the league..not sure what could happen.. they say hell be back by TC..

LMAO...you must be TWill's cousin or something. He's done here...mark my words.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
So a dude that can run fast and fumble? Yeah, this makes sense.
Makes Perfect sense to me:thumbup:

* dude, after his fumble avg. got posted up,,,:lmao:,,,that's the first moment of clarity I think I've ever experiencedo_O

blueblood70

Reaction score
LMAO...you must be TWill's cousin or something. He's done here...mark my words.
its just his contract he just signed last year..its too big to just cut ..i hope they trade him that simply cut him.. or at least with all 8 of these WRs now on the roster let them have a fight all off season for positions..Noah Brown really is the odd man out..

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
From what I have heard Beasley and Switzer are safe. The Cowboys want to use Austin as a gadget running back; trying to get him into space like Lance Dunbar.

I can think of some neat offensive packages with Zeke and Austin lined up in the backfield together.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
its just his contract he just signed last year..its too big to just cut ..i hope they trade him that simply cut him.. or at least with all 8 of these WRs now on the roster let them have a fight all off season for positions..Noah Brown really is the odd man out..
If the Rams can find someone to trade for Austin, we should be able to find a team willing to trade for TWill