Training Camp -08 First Visit

Rebo

Reaction score
Hi all,

Long time lurker on the forums.

I'm looking for some tips and inside info on the upcoming training camp. Our family vacation is going to start in San Diego for several days and then driving up to Oxnard for the training camp on Thursday 7/31 and Friday 8/1. I've been a long time fan of the Cowboys and have indoctrinated my family into the fold, so we are all extremely excited to get this opportunity.

Any help on best times to get autographs, insider info is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
:welcome: to The Zone.

After practice is usually the best time for autographs.

amarillodoc

Reaction score
Are you a True Blue Fan Club member? If you are, there is a special area for you to sit and the players tend to go there more to sign autographs. Plus you get 10% off of merchandise.

I'll be there on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday next week.

CowboysFan73

Reaction score
I was told that there would be a tent set up so people could sign up for the True Blue Fan Club. I'm assuming if you sign up and pay on site you'd still get into the special section and special True Blue parking area. Anyone else know more about this?

Rebo

Reaction score
I looked it up on the website and they did say you could get a membership at the training camp. I'll check it out and thanks for the info.

Oh btw, is there also a place to buy cowboys merchandise there?

anava

Reaction score
Let me know whats going on with the True Blue Fans. Because I called and customer service said it only gets you in an hour early. No special seating, I went 2 years ago to Oxnard so I know the area you are talking about but was told that is not included. The "VIP access" on the site is very misleading.