Twitter: Training camp 2nd day of practice

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
six to eight

Yeah, I think he is going to miss a lot....which is exactly what many of us said when they were talking about resigning him. Surprised there isn't more discussion about this being another front office screw up.

RS12

Reaction score
Cavanaugh has a Youtube channel where he gives his observations and takes live questions. If Cavanaugh doesnt annoy you, and you want hear from boots on the ground, todays was posted a little over an hour ago. 20 minutes for 5 minutes of info but I imagine it will improve when they start hitting.

RS12

Reaction score
Yeah, I think he is going to miss a lot....which is exactly what many of us said when they were talking about resigning him. Surprised there isn't more discussion about this being another front office screw up.
The surgery was 6 months ago. The only one who ever came back that fast was Adrian Peterson.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
The surgery was 6 months ago. The only one who ever came back that fast was Adrian Peterson.

The injury happened the beginning January, the surgery was in early February. So it isn't six months at this point. ACL used to be a full year recovery and really not 100% till the second year. Seems more commonly now about a 9 month injury.....shouldn't be any plan that it will be 6 months or less. Really doing a disservice pushing it that hard IMO. We paid him a market level deal for a player that is 100% healthy. There is no guarantee he will be the same receiver he was before the injury.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That’s a whole lot of words directed at somebody who didn’t talk to you in the first place, didn’t ask for your opinion, and “isn’t worth it”.

the truth is. I made one snarky comment and didn’t actually exaggerate anything or spread any false info about Washington and the severity of his injury. If you actually read, you would know that.

nowhere did I actually say that Washington was hurt to the point of missing time or anything of the sort.
Boring.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So I’m not allowed to discuss it or think about it anymore. We should all just move on? I’m sure the front office loves that mentality.

Pay no attention to our recent mistakes. Let’s just focus on the future one day at a time.

There’s also a reason Washington was available so cheap. Because he hasn’t been that good to this point in his career. So there’s that. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to be concerned about the WR corp as it currently stands.
Boring.