Twitter: Training Camp 8/3

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
So your saying you haven't seem enough of Fehoko to determine what he can and cant do yet?

So if Brooks shows potential, you still cut him because you need more time with Simi?

Hopefully the coaches have a better sense of Simi than that at this point. He is that speed guy that people get enamored with. They then over look the fact hes just not that good.

Im not writing him off. But come cut time, if its close between the two. Im going Brooks.
I have seen some. he has been non-existent the past two years. so coaches should have good feel for where he was and where he is.
but I follow the news coming out of the camp. his name doesn't come up often, where you hear about Brooks, Moreno, Turpin, etc. more often

if Brooks shows more potential than Semi, why would you keep semi? and if Brooks is as good on ST? so yeah, I would keep brooks.

and ultimately its up to the coaches. perhaps the brooks and moreno news maybe over blown. last year Houston was the rage and he didn't even make the team.

but apparently this year's WR crop is pretty deep. I think these guys are most probably assured a spot
Lamb, Gallup, Brooks, Tolbert, Turpin.

so if we only keep 6 WRs, then its an up hill battle in camp and he has to impress significantly to stick. if we decide to keep 7, he obviously has better chance.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Simi isnt an NFL player. He just isnt. Give him 1 preseason game next week. Its sink or swim. We have other wr's that need more reps. We need to see more Brooks and Cropper.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Well hold on there partner. Brooks could sneak onto the roster as well. Don't remove him from your list just yet.
so I think Brooks, Moreno, Fehoko, Johnson maybe fighting for the last spot. maybe we can try and stash one on PS. to your point, probably Brooks, then Moreno, Johnson to PS. I don't think Feheko can be stashed.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Right now I think the six receivers on the 53 are Lamb, Cooks, Gallup, Tolbert, Turpin, and Brooks. But let's see what happens the rest of the month.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
so I think Brooks, Moreno, Fehoko, Johnson maybe fighting for the last spot. maybe we can try and stash one on PS. to your point, probably Brooks, then Moreno, Johnson to PS. I don't think Feheko can be stashed.

Agreed. Lots of competition for that 5th spot. And, as usual, some dark horse will make a showing in the pre season games.