Training Camp advice

clintr22

Reaction score
This year I plan on taking my toddler daughter to training camp for one day. I have never gone before and I was hoping someone who has experienced the camp can give me some pointers. I know my daughter would get a huge kick out of seeing the cheerleaders. Does anyone have suggestions on the best day to go to have my daughter meet the cheerleaders? Or how early I’d need to arrive? Any tips on how to get lucky and get some autographs? I’m looking forward to the experience and I want to make it as memorable for my daughter as possible. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.Thank you very much.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Opening day ceremonies is your best bet for the cheerleaders. They do a show, dance around and mingle with the fans, your daughter would get a kick out of that. You won't see much practice but that isn't the point here. I usually go to the first day and get there a couple of hours early. If you want primo seats, get there when the gates open and it might be a good idea to join the fan club ahead of time. Best of luck :)

clintr22

Reaction score
Opening day ceremonies is your best bet for the cheerleaders. They do a show, dance around and mingle with the fans, your daughter would get a kick out of that. You won't see much practice but that isn't the point here. I usually go to the first day and get there a couple of hours early. If you want primo seats, get there when the gates open and it might be a good idea to join the fan club ahead of time. Best of luck :)

Thanks