Image: Training Camp Day 2

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Are none of you bothered by the site of all these guys with stylish, cute little hats on? How can you be running drills with those hats on and really be serious about it? Its seems some are too interested in looking good out there.

So all you to do is look good to be great?

To be honest I didn't even notice the hat (although it does look ridicules). I was looking at his body and how different he looks from his rookie year. You're probably not going to like the long socks they're wearing now either which look just as bad.

Bigger fish to fry Roy - let it go.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
To be honest I didn't even notice the hat (although it does look ridicules). I was looking at his body and how different he looks from his rookie year. You're probably not going to like the long socks they're wearing now either which look just as bad.

Bigger fish to fry Roy - let it go.

Bigger fish indeed. But how can you be running coverages or blanketing a receiver with that hat on? Seriously, those photos couldnt make it more look like a country club then they do.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yeah, if I was in a bar and spilled a drink on him and he gave me that look and moved in on me--

That's a whole lotta nope right there.
2016_camp_july_31st_morning_to_edit_jj1578.jpg

Look that hat. You have to be kidding me. How does he see the ball in the air over his shoulder?

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
If I could have one long shot come thru I think it would be that Dak becomes a great QB.....it would solve our short term and long term problems at QB

20160731_dal_sun_morning_quickies45-2.jpg

honyock

Reaction score
Thanks for posting these speedkilz.
Marinelli's wife needs to match his socks better.

chagus

Reaction score
Are none of you bothered by the site of all these guys with stylish, cute little hats on? How can you be running drills with those hats on and really be serious about it? Its seems some are too interested in looking good out there.

So all you to do is look good to be great?
Not at all. The hats keep the sun out of their eyes and face like hats are designed to do.

chagus

Reaction score
I have to agree on that one. He does look a lot more ripped then he ever has.

I am actually much more optimistic on Claiborne that many others on here. He is one guy that I think does have an outside chance to be a good player for this team.
As do i. I've been rooting for Caliborne and am really hoping he turns it around this year. What a bonus if he does!!!

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
2016_camp_july_31st_morning_to_edit_jj1578.jpg

Look that hat. You have to be kidding me. How does he see the ball in the air over his shoulder?
It's a hat not blinders, a lot of players all over the league are wearing similar hats.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
That was next question. Are we seeing a lot of this with other teams around the league?

I saw the skins practice on the news and they had the exact same hats on during practice. Players wear the hats in practice, then fans buy the hats watching practice.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I saw the skins practice on the news and they had the exact same hats on during practice. Players wear the hats in practice, then fans buy the hats watching practice.

Times have changed eh? I dont see guys like Jimmy Johnson allowing that kind of thing. Maybe baseball caps. But that is the way of the new collective bargaining agreement. These training camps and OTA's are more for show, fluff, and walk through stuff more than hard hitting and getting in shape like it used to be.