Training camp lingers in couple of weeks

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Expectations are admittedly at a low ebb and flow but we'll definitely be following this team, as usual, for the past umpteen years!:thumbup::muttley:

deerhunter11

Reaction score
....are we excited? What are you looking forward to?

For myself, Im looking to see, how Zimmer will try and fix the run problems. Also hoping he can fix Micah's being on island mentality.

What say you Dallas fanatics? ...
dallas-cowboys-go-cowboys.gif
This Justin Rogers looks like he can play on film,Zimmer will coach this team up .I think we will be pleasantly surprised how much better Dallas will be at stopping the run.Zimmer will teach disipline and Micah should be moved around between LB and DE .This could be a top 5 defense .

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Yes, always excited for training camp. Lots of unknowns going into this training camp what with the youth movement going on. This camp is going to be extremely important. :starspin:
It is due time to take a solid look at some of the depth on this roster.
This camp has extreme evaluation levels for once in a very long time.
Haven't cared enough to pay total attention in recent PS games but I will be recording these and watching everything, great TC and PS 2024.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Sometimes its so hard to try and resist placing someone on ignore.

plasticman

Reaction score
Training camp is all about the rookies playing in preseason games. It's exciting to see rookies perform really well. I'm looking forward to watching Kneeland, Liufau and Carson on defense. It's a great feeling to witness a rookie's first "spark", an indication that we may have something special there.

On a sidenote, I watched a preseason game in their first week back in 1979 involving the Cardinals (Not against the Cowboys) when they were in St. Louis. Their first round draft pick that year was RB Ottis Anderson. After the initial kickoff, they started on their 10 yard line. The first play was a handoff to Anderson and he ran it 90 yards for the TD.

That was his last play of the game and it was probably his last play of the preseason. That year the rookie ran for over 1600 yards and was 1st team All Pro. Twelve years later he would be the Super Bowl 25 MVP for the New York Giants.

I think the Cowboys could use that kind of "spark" this preseason.

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
I just like seeing and all the people on the podcasts talking about Oxnard, Im hoping to move there sometime in the next few months to a year. Also hoping Lance can beat out Rush for backup QB. Hope Tolbert has good camp. Other than that, nothing is gonna sell me on anything great happening this season. If it does? well great obviously and I'll be ecstatic to be wrong. If not? move on from Dak and McCarthy.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Come on you can wait until training camp so you can come here and ***** about something every day. Oh wait, you already do that.
Aren't you weary of harassing other forum members? Yer gonna get this thread shut down. We have sensitive people here you know. Have some compassion.