Video: Training Camp Live: First Practice

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm really excited to see the big guys up front this year. Poe and McCoy will be great role models for Woods and Tristan I just hope that it's not a year too late for them.

I'm hoping the change of scene does both of them some good -- sometimes, it really makes a difference. We'll see!

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I've been a veggie my whole life and never felt weak or sluggish. Matter of fact, I've always been able to bench over 2x my weight easily for most of my life since as early as third grade. He obviously has other issues and don't understand how to eat period. Fat makes U slow.

We essentially did a vegan diet and then worked our way back up to meat to see the effects it would have on our health. What many don't understand about vegans and vegetarians is that there are lots of sources of protein. The only thing we found in the pure vegetable diet that we had to supplement was B12. There are other vitamins and minerals that are not as easy to get from veggies than from meat if you don't eat the right veggies, nuts, grains, etc., but I think a lot of people's understanding of veganism comes from what they've heard throughout their lives about eating meat to get your protein, which, of course, was pushed by the meat industry.

McCoy can do just fine on a vegan diet as long as he makes sure he's eating the right things to support his activity level, even if he has to take some supplements for some of it.

lockster

Reaction score
We essentially did a vegan diet and then worked our way back up to meat to see the effects it would have on our health. What many don't understand about vegans and vegetarians is that there are lots of sources of protein. The only thing we found in the pure vegetable diet that we had to supplement was B12. There are other vitamins and minerals that are not as easy to get from veggies than from meat if you don't eat the right veggies, nuts, grains, etc., but I think a lot of people's understanding of veganism comes from what they've heard throughout their lives about eating meat to get your protein, which, of course, was pushed by the meat industry.

McCoy can do just fine on a vegan diet as long as he makes sure he's eating the right things to support his activity level, even if he has to take some supplements for some of it.
Vegetable protein is better for you. It's log chain amino acids which are easier for Ur body to digest and do t require the huge amount of protein that meat requires. Better for Ur body. Diets that require loads of acid to digest ( animal products ) cause leaky gut syndrome. Which causes cancer. Also, the human body doesn't require near the amount of protein that U are told. The human body was designed to mostly run off complex carbohydrates. :). Vegans live like 12 years longer on AVG and better health.