News: Training Camp opening July 28th

Techsass

Reaction score
So Houston's rookies are starting on Monday. Are their training facilities actually in/around Houston?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They make these announcements with the probability it will change but they want to keep the possibility of a full season out there for fans. Nothing wrong with that, we are all used to the fluidity of this now.

The people that will have a problem with changes are the ones looking for someone to blame.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
They make these announcements with the probability it will change but they want to keep the possibility of a full season out there for fans. Nothing wrong with that, we are all used to the fluidity of this now.

The people that will have a problem with changes are the ones looking for someone to blame.
Maybe, I think they plan to go through with it because Houston and Kansas City report Monday. They announce it on Saturday and then change their mind on Monday. The rookies are flying in as we speak to Houston and Kansas City. Baseball starts next week and Basketball will follow a week later. The NFL is not going to sit on the sidelines.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At least there will be some actually football news getting reported.
So I expect the "bust" threads will start next week. :laugh:

fredp22

Reaction score
what happens if virus breaks out on 1 team-not only does it put them at a disadvantage how long are the effected players sidelined? what happens if its like 40 players?
or say 25 players are positive on game day.
what happens if the coaching staff tests positive
if on game day all 3 qbs test positive (they practice together)

easy to go on and forget about all the questions regarding game day and the fans/employees

I want the season to start as normal and it hasnt sunk in yet we may have problems but just think this isnt going to go smoothly

blueblood70

Reaction score
what happens if virus breaks out on 1 team-not only does it put them at a disadvantage how long are the effected players sidelined? what happens if its like 40 players?
or say 25 players are positive on game day.
what happens if the coaching staff tests positive
if on game day all 3 qbs test positive (they practice together)

easy to go on and forget about all the questions regarding game day and the fans/employees

I want the season to start as normal and it hasnt sunk in yet we may have problems but just think this isnt going to go smoothly
what oifs are saved for real time circumstances.. let it go until its an issue and they will get past it..

what if a biblical size meteor hits earth before game day..i guess its all cancelled..lmao

blueblood70

Reaction score
Great, Dak can actually start throwing to CeeDee next Thursday.
you mean Ceedee will get time to figure out a new catch zone... he will need time to figure out how to be spiderman or get blamed for dropping alleged catchable balls..:)):laugh:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Has an entire rookie class ever held out before? This is ridiculous.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Download image

Well that certainly sucked:(
Guess I need to leave the gif's to the young folk :laugh:

https://images.app.goo.gl/edHLux1G4NC6Duod6

Last edited: