Training Camp

Chrissyboy

Reaction score
Fantastic news (well for me anyway!)

Just booked my flights to Oxnard with my son. Unfortunately, they were booked and paid for in a rush before my wife could change her mind.

I've booked dates 27th July through to 9th August. I cannot now find the dates on the DC.com website. I know someone here posted the dates roughly a month ago. Could the said person, or anyone else for that matter, please post them again?

Had a fantastic time last year and very much hoping I haven't messed up this time around. Would be a shame to spend 4 or 5 days of our holiday in Oxnard with little going on!

Thanks, as always folks.

Chris.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
The Dallas Cowboys released the full schedule for the upcoming training camp in Oxnard, CA.

(All Times PDT)
Friday, July 28
Noon - Jerry Jones/Bill Parcells Opening Press Conference
Saturday, July 29
9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Practice
5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Practice
Sunday, July 30
2:00 p.m. - 4:20 p.m. Practice
Monday, July 31
Tuesday, August 1
Wednesday, August 2
Thursday, August 3
Friday, August 4
Saturday, August 5
TBA Walk-through
Sunday, August 6
PLAYERS OFF
Monday, August 7
Tuesday, August 8
Wednesday, August 9
Thursday, August 10
Friday, August 11
TBA Walk-through
TBA Depart For Seattle
Saturday, August 12
9:00 p.m. (CDT) Kickoff at Seattle
Sunday, August 13
PLAYERS OFF
Monday, August 14
Tuesday, August 15
Wednesday, August 16
Thursday, August 17
Friday, August 18
Saturday, August 19
TBA Walk-through
Sunday, August 20
TBA Walk-through
TBA Depart For Shreveport, La.
BREAK CAMP

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Chrissyboy said:
Fantastic news (well for me anyway!)

Just booked my flights to Oxnard with my son. Unfortunately, they were booked and paid for in a rush before my wife could change her mind.

I've booked dates 27th July through to 9th August. I cannot now find the dates on the DC.com website. I know someone here posted the dates roughly a month ago. Could the said person, or anyone else for that matter, please post them again?

Had a fantastic time last year and very much hoping I haven't messed up this time around. Would be a shame to spend 4 or 5 days of our holiday in Oxnard with little going on!

Thanks, as always folks.

Chris.

Have fun, brother.

Chrissyboy

Reaction score
Thank you very much for your speedy response. Can always guarantee that fellow 'zoners supply information faster than anywhere on the web!

Will spend the 1st day on the beach. Would be grateful of any other suggestions. Perhaps a tour with Jacob Rogers anyone? He should have a few hours spare!

Thanks again.

Will happily post photos and comments as last year.

Calicowboy

Reaction score
Chrissyboy said:
Thank you very much for your speedy response. Can always guarantee that fellow 'zoners supply information faster than anywhere on the web!

Will spend the 1st day on the beach. Would be grateful of any other suggestions. Perhaps a tour with Jacob Rogers anyone? He should have a few hours spare!

Thanks again.

Will happily post photos and comments as last year.

Hey Chris!

Good to hear your making it out again. It was great meeting you last TC, and look forward to seeing you again. This time though, there will be no "lost" images!

Chrissyboy

Reaction score
Great to hear from you.

Which images? Not that I've thought about it EVERY second Kevin Burnett's name has been called during the season - unfortunately not as often as could have been!!!!!

Thoroughly looking forward to TC. Had a fantastic time in the few days last year. Looking forward to seeing you there again.

keds

Reaction score
I will be going to my first Oxnard camp. I will be there Thursday August 17th to Sunday August 20th, staying at the Vagabond Inn in Ventura. Looking to hook up with fellow zoners.

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
I'm in I will be there the 28th through the 2nd,cant wait:) :) I am staying at the best western in oxnard