'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen' Stills

joseephuss

Reaction score
Lisa Simpson: No toupees!

Homer Simpson: Whaaat, I’m going for the Shia LaBeouf thing. Not quite a nerd not quite a hunk. Shia LaBeouf!

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Saw most of these about 2 weeks ago, except for the poster, that's only been out a day or so. Not sure if we'll be going to Botcon this year as it is in Pasadena at the end of May. Flying is out of the question and I'm not sure I want to put nearly 3500 miles on my new car. I do have a friend who lives in the area so that would save us the cost of staying at the hotel (easily $150+ a night with taxes).

We're still waiting to see if they're going to "premiere" or screen the movie at the convention. The cost of the trip is usually paid for by selling exclusives so that's not a real issue, the main thing for me is the mileage. That and the long drive.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
ChldsPlay;2565993 said:
Saw most of these about 2 weeks ago, except for the poster, that's only been out a day or so. Not sure if we'll be going to Botcon this year as it is in Pasadena at the end of May. Flying is out of the question and I'm not sure I want to put nearly 3500 miles on my new car. I do have a friend who lives in the area so that would save us the cost of staying at the hotel (easily $150+ a night with taxes).

We're still waiting to see if they're going to "premiere" or screen the movie at the convention. The cost of the trip is usually paid for by selling exclusives so that's not a real issue, the main thing for me is the mileage. That and the long drive.

If the car in your sig is your new car then I am your new best friend.

:D

When does this movie come out anyway?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Rack;2565999 said:
If the car in your sig is your new car then I am your new best friend.

:D

When does this movie come out anyway?

Yes that is my car (same one in my avatar) and it comes out June 26.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Aikbach;2566353 said:
I've read the script, we made this movie.:D

You have to hook my wife up with some stuff from that movie hehe. I don't think we can afford to go through another round of movie merchandising.