Transporter 2 - Review

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Its a pretty good movie if you like fight scenes/awesome cars and fantastic driving. There were some really good ones in it. Its not much on story. What movies like this are? Anyways...It wasnt a bad movie but wait for it to hit the stores. If your bored and needing something to do It wouldnt be bad to hit it. Just go to a matinee. Its certainly not worth an evening ticket price.

Fights Scenes B+

Story D

Acting C-

Hot Killer Chic A-
(she has that punk slutty cute factor working for her - her attitude coupled w/ her looks - shes kinda slutty - dont know why thats cute ...but it is.oh well )

Total Review - C-

(2) Stars

Payton34Smith22

Reaction score
Thanks for the review D. I really liked the 1st movie and this movie looked good too, but you know how they sometimes mess up the sequel lol.

I Think me and the wife will go check it out tomorrow, thanks again bud.:thumbup:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The first movie was nothing for acting or story lines and a few things were over the top....but it was more of a foreign feel to it and the action was not bad so I found it as a decent movie to pass the time.

If you have not see these two movies Formula 51 and True Romance I suggest you guys rent or buy them. They are not very well known movies but both are pretty good.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
The first movie was nothing for acting or story lines and a few things were over the top....but it was more of a foreign feel to it and the action was not bad so I found it as a decent movie to pass the time.

If you have not see these two movies Formula 51 and True Romance I suggest you guys rent or buy them. They are not very well known movies but both are pretty good.

Ill check those out soon BP. Thanks for the info.

And Payton? The wife might make you cover your eyes some. The girl I spoke about? The punk girl who is a hard-core killer...well she walks around in panties and a see through bra. ALL THE TIME. Yep...she even fights inem ;)

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas said:
Ill check those out soon BP. Thanks for the info.

And Payton? The wife might make you cover your eyes some. The girl I spoke about? The punk girl who is a hard-core killer...well she walks around in panties and a see through bra. ALL THE TIME. Yep...she even fights inem ;)

My wife does not watch action movies....so I can put it in slow mo and rewind all I want. :laugh2:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
The only good thing about the first one was the asian chick the rest of the movie was pretty bad.....imo