CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Well..

If we not know it before..

we do now.

Total rebuild year now.

7-10 at best this year. No playoffs.

No trophies except for participation.

Oh..and C goes to the top of the draft lists.

Nice.

We are frickin' snake bit.

I couldn't agree more. This was a death blow.

HungryLion

Reaction score
LOL...…..nothing to see here. No big deal. Everything will be fine. LOL

I am a firm believer that the Oline is the key to an offense and that the center is the key to the Oline.

But hey, we can just go pluck one in the 4th round and replace our pro bowl center. LOL

Sure buddy.

You’re a moron who can’t read, buddy.

They already have a 3rd rounder who can play center and a guy who started a bunch at center and played well.

don’t be a idiot.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Freddy was not the same but I expected him to be at his best this season. I appreciate his service to Cowboy Nation.

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
we only save $900k against the cap and gotta get an offensive lineman at some point.

Carson

Reaction score
Well..

If we not know it before..

we do now.

Total rebuild year now.

7-10 at best this year. No playoffs.

No trophies except for participation.

Oh..and C goes to the top of the draft lists.

Nice.

We are frickin' snake bit.

I don’t see it that way.

The #1 offense lost Cobb and now Frederick. Looney can play center so we lost a slot receiver.

Defense lost Quinn, Collins, Heath, Jones. Replaced with McCoy likely Poe and HaHa.

Only thing we really need to get better at is slot receiver and #1 corner. No rebuild here

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Ugh. I guess he didn’t get along with McCarthy like he did with the other guy.

LOL......he is leaving because Garrett got fired.

Only a Garrett lover like yourself could ever come up with something so whacked out like that.

Still hanging on eh? Your devotion is heart melting.

ColoradoCowboy

Reaction score
If I'm reading this right, because of all the restructures; this gives us about $1 million in cap space. It really depends on when he files the papers with the League Office. Pre-June 1, it is about $1 million; post June 1st, it is $7 million.

But the Cowboys COULD require that he repay the team about $11 million in bonus money and that whole amount would be cap savings as well. So there is "potential" for about $12 million in cap savings here.

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
Best of luck to Travis. The year he was ill probably put things in perspective for him. Thanks to him for being a Cowboy!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I don’t see it that way.

The #1 offense lost Cobb and now Frederick. Looney can play center so we lost a slot receiver.

Defense lost Quinn, Collins, Heath, Jones. Replaced with McCoy likely Poe and HaHa.

Only thing we really need to get better at is slot receiver and #1 corner. No rebuild here

Looney can play center? Woooohoooo!!!!

That's what we a looking for. A guy good enough to play. LOL

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Looney starts. McGovern and Williams compete at LG. The loser is your primary interior backup. Maybe this news is why Redmond was their first move in free agency.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Yeah June 1st it is then...
Typo, it's $7M June 1st, not $8M.

Just remember, when you do the June 1st designation, you don't actually get that cap room until after June 1st (well after free agency) and he'll still count on the 2021 cap.

You rip the band aid off now, he's completely off the books going into next season.