Travis Frederick Yells at the Sideline during Vikes game: "Why are you running this!"

quickccc

Reaction score
" As for those final two red-zone runs, Barr said he and Kendricks both read run pre-snap and alerted the front line.

“The Cowboys show tips,” Barr said. “They’re real heavy in their stances, how they set. Usually, Eric and I have a good feel for that as the game goes on. Whether the linemen are setting heavy or light. Little things like that
.”

Interesting as it USED to be that players from opposing teams were actually testifying that it was difficult to get tips and hints on what the Cowboys offense was going to do based off Cowboys OL unit, ... because under ex OL coach Jim Pollack, they had a way of operating without going into an obvious run block or pass block stances.

I’m trying to watch the OL block scheme, and the way trap and pull man and zone , is it still the same or similar as under Pollack, I do wish we had the blocking at the edge from the TEs as we did under James Hanna/Geoff Swaim era.

Last edited:

CB61

Reaction score
Link to article:
http://m.startribune.com/even-witho...nse-will-be-major-test-for-broncos/564875462/

Here's the quote (NOTE: this is from the DE's perspective. He's laughing at our team as we suffer):
“After the play, [Frederick] was like, ‘What are we doing here!? Why are you running this!?’” Odenigbo said with a laugh. “And I’m just celebrating. And saying, ‘Ha, ha.’ And he’s just yelling, ‘Why are we doing this!?’ Ah man, it was just a great feeling.”

This is absolutely terrible. One of the biggest leaders and one of the smarter people on the team has gone off the rails himself. You know things have to be bad if he's going off...

Things are only getting worse. We started off strong and drama free, even making fun of the Eagles, and now we have to deal with Garrett throwing people under the bus, Tavon firing back to stand up for himself, J-Lew (slightly) calling out fans, and now Frederick getting mad...Even if this team makes it to the playoffs, they aren't going to make much noise. There is too much going on deep within this organization for that to happen and Garrett is the root of all of it. Rather you believe an implode is coming or not, you cannot argue the fact that this team is unraveling sooner rather than later....
Like I've said 5 million times on here it's the culture and if you change the head coach you need to change the culture as well that's where the problem lies because you'll still have Jerry Jones

CB61

Reaction score
Like I've said 5 million times on here it's the culture and if you change the head coach you need to change the culture as well that's where the problem lies because you'll still have Jerry Jones
Then after him Stephen which we thought would be a breath of fresh air but that doesn't seem to be the case

quickccc

Reaction score
Freddy is not the kind of player that is going to throw his teammate under the bus, he'd much rather say it's his fault vs laying it on Conner.

But someone from one of the podcast shows was trying to explain that Connor was supposed to initiated a first level block at the DL guy FIRST, and enough of a block to hold his DL guy
up to allow center Fredrick to slide over and finish the block on Connors' guy, but it looks like Connors " oops" and took off for the LB up field for the secondary level of blockers.

i'd like to try to find a Voch Lombardi film session properly explaining the oops on that run play, and from the way it's looking, I got more the feeling that Connor W busted that run play.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Link to article:
http://m.startribune.com/even-witho...nse-will-be-major-test-for-broncos/564875462/

Here's the quote (NOTE: this is from the DE's perspective. He's laughing at our team as we suffer):
“After the play, [Frederick] was like, ‘What are we doing here!? Why are you running this!?’” Odenigbo said with a laugh. “And I’m just celebrating. And saying, ‘Ha, ha.’ And he’s just yelling, ‘Why are we doing this!?’ Ah man, it was just a great feeling.”

This is absolutely terrible. One of the biggest leaders and one of the smarter people on the team has gone off the rails himself. You know things have to be bad if he's going off...

Things are only getting worse. We started off strong and drama free, even making fun of the Eagles, and now we have to deal with Garrett throwing people under the bus, Tavon firing back to stand up for himself, J-Lew (slightly) calling out fans, and now Frederick getting mad...Even if this team makes it to the playoffs, they aren't going to make much noise. There is too much going on deep within this organization for that to happen and Garrett is the root of all of it. Rather you believe an implode is coming or not, you cannot argue the fact that this team is unraveling sooner rather than later....

Zeke should have hit the A gap. The B and C gaps were closed.

Fred missed his block.