Travis Hunter

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
I watched the Colorado vs Baylor game last night, and wow. What a dude.

I doubt the pros will let him play both ways - frankly, I think Deion's the only coach crazy enough to let him do it. But in the hoopla about him being a legitimate two-way star, I think we lose sight of what a special CB prospect this guy is. Patrick Peterson-esque.

Seriously, where do you even poke holes in Hunter's game. 6'1" 185, rocket fast, top-flight ball skills, great tackler in space, and he's just a dawg physically. He's the kind of CB you could match up on anybody.

I didn't see the same type of polish to him as WR. He doesn't really separate with great route running or nuance, most of his plays just come by being more explosive than the guy covering him. With his pure athleticism and ball skills, I think he could start in the NFL yesterday as a field-stretcher #2, but I'm not sure if he is a high volume #1. And playing offense negates the hands-on physical part of his game, which literally won the game for Colorado last night when he put his hat in there.

Anyway, good WR prospect, unbelievable CB prospect, deserves the Heisman, and there's no way he doesn't go top 5. The Cowboys will have to have a lot more Saints game in them to draft this stud.

RS12

Reaction score
Said it in multiple threads, he has star written all over him. It is not like the Cowboys couldn't use him either. Problem is they need D Linemen more. If the team drafts top 10 it wouldn't shock me to see them pass over Deone Walker for him. They do love shiny objects.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Said it in multiple threads, he has star written all over him. It is not like the Cowboys couldn't use him either. Problem is they need D Linemen more. If the team drafts top 10 it wouldn't shock me to see them pass over Deone Walker for him. They do love shiny objects.
Jethro certainly does; and likes to make a splash
I can see him ignoring a top DT to get him

visionary

Reaction score
Trade Bland at deadline for a 1
We should not pay him anyway since we paid Diggs
Draft him with that pick