Twitter: Trevon Diggs impact

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
To think this kid is just scratching the surface........potential All-Pro IMO

BTW: Love his attitude.....recall reading nuggets of him picking the brains of a few vets ( Dak, Coop his brother ) for any tips/advantages he could get. The kid wanna be the best......

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
To think this kid is just scratching the surface........potential All-Pro IMO

BTW: Love his attitude.....recall reading nuggets of him picking the brains of a few vets ( Dak, Coop his brother ) for any tips/advantages he could get. The kid wanna be the best......

Not to defend the other bums on this defense but he was probably targeted 5 more times than everyone else

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Why would the rest of the defense have pass breakups and ints similiar to a cornerback?

This Ross guy and Cavanaugh are annoying little goofies.

Dreski

Reaction score
I hope we keep drafting defenders that come from programs like bama and Ohio state. I’ve seen enough from Boise state(except for DLaw) and Notre Dame :muttley:

stilltheguru

Reaction score
He said of the next 4 cowboys , two of which were cbs, one was a safety and 1 was an imbicle mascarading as a lb....he wasn’t including the whole defense
He literally said embarrassing for the rest of the defense.

Reaction score
Lol teams were attacking Diggs. I like the kid, he has a lot of upside. It was a good pick. But let's not pretend he's a shut down corner on the field right now.
Yep.

The dude is talented and has skills, but he has work fo do to clean up his game. He got beat a lot this year. But he also flashed.

I love the fact that he can go against his brother during the offseason. That will really help him long term

Dreski

Reaction score
Also, not for nothing, Awuzie, Brown and Lewis also missed multiple games due to injury like Diggs. Though they those dudes were pretty bad at times

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

The Natural

Reaction score
He got better and better as the year went on. Far and away the best corner on the team.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Not to defend the other bums on this defense but he was probably targeted 5 more times than everyone else
That is because he was covering wr1 every game. To me he was the best rookie cornerback in the league. Diggs was better then the third pick in the draft.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Perfect attitude for a corner. Git beat early in the season and never let it bother him.

Also, a real plus - something that Parcells liked in players - is that his brother plays in the league, so he likely came in and knew exactly what he needed to do preparation wise. Bug brother probably gives him pointers throughout the week as well