Twitter: Trevon Diggs impact

Gaede

Reaction score
I like Diggs. He carries himself well, competes, and make plays. When he was drafted I wasn't even expecting him to start this year. He was really raw and expected to struggle. Regardless, he made tremendous progress this year and I think we hit on a really good player

Zman5

Reaction score
I hope he gets better next year and don't regress like many other Cowboys defenders we drafted past 10 years.

DLaw is the only defensive player we have that we drafted last 10 years that has been consistent. It's really sad.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Diggs established himself as the CB1 heading into the off-season, but a Top 10 drafted CB can change that, perhaps. Gives Diggs credit he matched up with the best, competed and held his own.

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
I don’t know how good Surtain or Farley are, but if they are as good or better than Diggs, I’m all for getting one of them at #10.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
He got better as the D got better, that is no coincidence. One CB does not a team make. If we fill our issues that are all over the D......

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
To think this kid is just scratching the surface........potential All-Pro IMO

BTW: Love his attitude.....recall reading nuggets of him picking the brains of a few vets ( Dak, Coop his brother ) for any tips/advantages he could get. The kid wanna be the best......

Wait, Jaylon Smith was tied for 3rd in pass breakups and tied Awuzie with picks..... as a LB. Thought he was a bum, couldn't cover and shouldn't be in the league

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
He may never be a shutdown guy but he’ll get ints. He’ll be a very solid player for us. I also love that he has a brother in the game..... who plays opposite position of him he can go to for advice. nfl bloodlines seem like they work out for some reason.

ghst187

Reaction score
Love Diggs....
But this stat could say that he was targeted more, or other DBs missed games too, or the other DBs are just terrible. feels like interpretation might be a mix of all.

ICP

Reaction score
Diggs IMHO is one of the bright spots on this team

Kwyn

Reaction score
Why would the rest of the defense have pass breakups and ints similiar to a cornerback?

This Ross guy and Cavanaugh are annoying little goofies.
I read that Zeke had more rushing yards than Dak, Dalton, Gilbert and The Nooch combined!

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Diggs is a keeper, same for Wilson he brings it.

People here have been slamming our draft (see: the Lamb thread) but Diggs was a steal there and Gallimore is going to be a key contributor for years to come.

Now if McClay can find another Diggs in this coming draft and a stud defensive end, this defense could turn things around quickly.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Something I'm that is getting overlooked is the technical part of his game. My guess is this why he picking the brains of vets coz it can be the difference covering a 4.3 WR vs 4.5. Didn't know it but was listening to a podcast of a vet CB ( can't remember who ) explain how he could turn a 4.3 WR into a 4.5 by forcing him to make a couple of adjustments within the 5-yard contact zone. I didn't fully understand it, and still don't but interesting.