Twitter: Trevon Diggs Tweets "we going to the bowl" in response to Dez on Twitter

Kwyn

Reaction score
I have no problem with players talking.

I honestly think that a lot of the Zones problem with this is because we have a demographic here that leans toward folks who hearken back to the 90s, or the 70s and heck, some who saw the ice bowl.

The world changes and not everyone is cool with that.

#shutupanddribble

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Yep they have been going to the Super bowl for 27 years. Get your ticket and you can go.

You get to have victory Monday. However, turn the Focus on Washington quick.

bigE79

Reaction score
I have no problem with players talking.

I honestly think that a lot of the Zones problem with this is because we have a demographic here that leans toward folks who hearken back to the 90s, or the 70s and heck, some who saw the ice bowl.

The world changes and not everyone is cool with that.

#shutupanddribble
This has nothing to do with the older fans..this has everything to do with the constant SB talk by the players and owner who hasn't done **** for 27 years.

#stoptalkingstartproving

glimmerman

Reaction score
They get excited during the game. Don’t realize who they are playing. Do that when you are playing another top team,

Kwyn

Reaction score
This has nothing to do with the older fans..this has everything to do with the constant SB talk by the players and owner who hasn't done **** for 27 years.

#stoptalkingstartproving
If you say so

BigD5

Reaction score
Stop the talking please.

Sigh… we all know where this is headed don’t we?

We need a coach that can keep them focused on getting better. Super Bowl?? How bout just focus on Carolina?

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score

#stoptalkingstartproving
Exactly. Hard to find any team that talked like 88 did back in the 90s. That was a cocky team, heck even the coach "Put it in 3 in headlines". But you know what they did, they won Superbowls. They bullied everyone. The beat the best of the best. These Cowbosy, have all the talk and then curl up in a fetal position when it matters the most. I don't care if they talk, but at least put up a fight when the big boys show up, not a team like the Giants.

bigE79

Reaction score
Exactly. Hard to find any team that talked like 88 did back in the 90s. That was a cocky team, heck even the coach "Put it in 3 in headlines". But you know what they did, they won Superbowls. They bullied everyone. The beat the best of the best. These Cowbosy, have all the talk and then curl up in a fetal position when it matters the most. I don't care if they talk, but at least put up a fight when the big boys show up, not a team like the Giants.
Exactly my point ☝️

LysleE

Reaction score
But can their game cash the check their mouth is writing?
Great question! But if history is any accurate indicator…NO! This team is talks a lot for not having accomplished anything of significance in the last 27 years. Hoping that changes in the not-too-distant future.