Twitter: Trevon Diggs visits locker room

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cowboys CB Trevon Diggs was in the locker room today. He had surgery on his knee last week. “Everything happens for a reason. Just gotta roll with the punches. It’s all in God’s plan. Just gotta get healthy, come back stronger, faster. “I’m not worried about (overcoming this injury). It’s 2023, there’s a lot of new technology that’s gonna help me get back. I’m not worried about it.”

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
I forgot he would have played his brother with the Bills.

I would love to see that matchup.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
We got robbed of seeing probably the best secondary this team has fielded since the 90's....
What the hell? Who is we? Are you part of the team. You really think that his injury that just happens all the time? If you think that way there is no "we". He will come back stronger...now, how bout you go rob a bank.

shabazz

Reaction score
Yeah im no doctor but that seems not ideal. Swelling?
They say 3-6 weeks for the swelling. When it comes to the Cowboys players it’s always on the high end.

Meanwhile Arron Rodgers will be back on the field from a torn Achilles on December 24th of this year.

Not judging…..just saying

loublue22

Reaction score
They say 3-6 weeks for the swelling. When it comes to the Cowboys players it’s always on the high end.

Meanwhile Arron Rodgers will be back on the field from a torn Achilles on December 24th of this year.

Not judging…..just saying
There are guys playing right now who had an acl last year, so yes if Diggs is not ready to go next year that would be a disappointment.

Hypotenoose

Reaction score
Dallas cornerbacks have always been some of my favorite players…

Renfro
Walls
Kevin Smith
Newman
Diggs

Man I hope he comes back well. He truly was becoming one of the best in the game.
Don’t forget Michael Downs, bro!