Trevon Diggs

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I think Mr. Diggs has been dutifully attended to by the docs and the trainers to recover from his sprained ankle as well as humanly possible. Hopefully, he should be back to his old self and be able to make life miserable for the Pats offense. This game is one that would convince many folks that the Cowboys have transitioned into a team that's capable of sustaining a winning streak. That would be a good start toward recovering from their 20-year+ elite status slump. How intensely they're intent upon doing that should be revealed today, in no uncertain terms. Go, Cowboys -- let's get it done, guys! :)

Last edited:

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
They would of made a great 1-2 combo.

Check this out.....I took a look at Jones's contract with the Dolphins. It's not a reach to think they may ask him to take a pay cut after the season or release him. In other words, he could be back on the market after this season........

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/miami-dolphins/byron-jones-16751/
  • $40M guaranteed at signing (signing bonus + 2020 salary + 2020 Roster Bonus + 2021 salary )
  • $6M of 2022 salary fully guarantees 3/19/2021
  • Additional $8.375M of 2022 salary fully guarantees on the 5th league day of 2022 (injury now)

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
An explosion of a franchise as Dallas, you don't keep any player out that is able to play. This is the NFL, not High School.

MEANWHILE....

I can't help but to assume Diggs is giving up extra yardage by playing the ball for picks. If that's the case, it would just be a trade-off for the damage done to the opposition by way of some valuable interceptions. There's usually a price to be paid for success. Couldn't that be it, in a nutshell?! o_O

Last edited:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
These stats are dumb.

And I'm sure a corner has given up more than 1100 yards before.

Agree.. I don’t watch Cowboys games and see a corner getting beat like a drum and neither does anyone else.

These box score nerds will tell you to look over this way when the reality is on the opposite end.

It’s like saying Dallas isn’t good at pressuring the QB right now. Watch the games.

Xeven

Reaction score
I am convinced all Defense backs should practice as WR’s.

Xeven

Reaction score
Most guys who get a lot of ints also get burned sometimes because it’s a gamble
But his gambling is paying off pretty well
As long as he gets the ball back in Daks hands, a few lost yards is nothing.

Creeper

Reaction score
If he is healthy enough to play then he should play. You can't count wins and losses until the games are played. If it was a groin injury or a hanny I might consider sitting him one game to prevent a 1 week injury from becoming a 4 week injury.

Xeven

Reaction score
If he is healthy enough to play then he should play. You can't count wins and losses until the games are played. If it was a groin injury or a hanny I might consider sitting him one game to prevent a 1 week injury from becoming a 4 week injury.
Seem like he could suit up and play if needed.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Big Mike and Jerry have announced that Trevon Diggs will play. Obviously, they feel he's healthy enough to do so. I'd say that's good news! :grin:

coult44

Reaction score
An explosion of a franchise as Dallas, you don't keep any player out that is able to play. This is the NFL, not High School.

MEANWHILE....
Such a misleading stat. People can find numbers to support any BS agenda they can dream up. Every player in the NFL and every coach knows that Diggs is playing at an All Pro level right now. If the season ended today, he’d be on that team for sure .

lqmac1

Reaction score
I swear I watch the games. All of them. Maybe I have on rose colored glasses but I’m not seeing all these plays where he’s giving up these yards.

Are they including plays where we’re in zone and he’s “the nearest defender”?
Same boat! Where are these plays occurring?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Would you let him play against New England or would you keep him out knowing a bye week is coming . I think we can beat the patriots without him. It’s going to be a dink and dunk run show by Belichick .
yes given the bye is next week,. its the nfl is you are cleared to play you play. there are no gimme games

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score