News: Trevor Bauer settles legal dispute with accuser, reveals damning messages

speedkilz88

Reaction score

Bauer revealed messages and texts from his accuser to friends​

Trevor Bauer, the former Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher who won the National League Cy Young Award in 2020, and a woman who accused him of beating and sexually assaulting her in 2021 have settled their legal dispute, his attorneys said Monday.

"Trevor Bauer and Lindsey Hill have settled all outstanding litigation," Jon Fetterolf and Shawn Holley, Bauer’s attorneys, said in a statement. "Both of their respective claims have been withdrawn with prejudice, effective today. Mr. Bauer did not make — and never has made — any payments to Ms. Hill, including to resolve their litigation.

"With this matter now at rest, Mr. Bauer can focus completely on baseball."

The 32-year-old adamantly denied the allegations against him throughout the entire process. He was placed on administrative leave by MLB in July 2021 after the initial allegations were made.

The woman accused Bauer of assaulting her on two different occasions at his home in Pasadena, California, during what she said began as consensual sexual encounters. Bauer maintained the encounters were consensual. Prosecutors declined to file charges in the case.

"'Next victim. Star pitcher for the Dodgers,'" Bauer said in the video. "A text Lindsey Hill sent to a friend before she ever even met me. ‘What should I steal?’ she asked another, in reference to visiting my house for the first time. The answer? ‘Take his money.’ So how might that work? ‘I’m going to his house Wednesday.’ she said, ‘I already have my hooks in. you know how I roll.’ Then, after the first time we met, "Net worth is 51 mil" she said. ‘b---h, you better secure the bag’, was the response.

"But how was she going to do that? ‘Need daddy to choke me out,’ she said. ‘being an absolute ***** to try to get in on his 51 million,’ read another text. Then, after the second time we met, former [San Diego] Padres pitcher Jacob Nix told her ‘you gotta get this bag.’ ‘I’ll give you 50,000’ Lindsey replied. Her AA sponsor asked her at one point, ‘do you feel a tiny bit guilty?’ ‘Not really,’ she replied."

Bauer said the messages he talked about in the clip were "deliberately and unlawfully concealed from me and my legal team." He said a separate video that showed the woman in his bed didn’t have any marks on her face. The Daily Mail first reported the video in September 2022.

LINK

joseephuss

Reaction score
In many of these cases you don't really get to see evidence of this nature. It really shows that woman in a bad light and in my opinion is sufficient to bring charges against her.