Video: Trey Benson RB Florida State

Bigdog

Reaction score
Is this the guy that injured? I don’t remember what it was if it is or tot he extent of the injury?

J12B

Reaction score
Is this the guy that injured? I don’t remember what it was if it is or tot he extent of the injury?
You might be thinking of the Texas Back Johnathan Brooks

JeffInDC

Reaction score
Looks quicker/faster than Zeke did in college. And, with only 316 carries in college, he has a LOT of mileage left.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Eh. Mid-round. I don't know what people think makes him so special.

He'll be a productive back in a good offense just because he's efficient and can get through arm tackles, but I don't think he's the type to ever make something out of nothing, and those are the only guys you invest significant capital on.

stilltheguru

Reaction score

He'll be a productive back in a good offense just because he's efficient and can get through arm tackles, but I don't think he's the type to ever make something out of nothing, and those are the only guys you invest significant capital on.
Since our pick is late 2 I'd take him there even though he maybe more of a 3rd

J12B

Reaction score

Hardline

Reaction score
He's probably the best RB in the draft and the only one that would justify taking in the 2nd round. He most likely won't fall to us in the 3rd.

J12B

Reaction score
He's probably the best RB in the draft and the only one that would justify taking in the 2nd round. He most likely won't fall to us in the 3rd.
With where Bijon and Gibbs went last year, I highly doubt he gets past the Chargers in the very early second.

stilltheguru

Reaction score

I mean, I respect dude for forming his opinion without listening to so called experts. I think thats a big problem on this website. Following what Dane or pff says. We all watch football. He might be right that he's a mid round type........I don't agree but posting that video doesn't say he's wrong.

TasteMyScythe

Reaction score
If we were to get Benson in the second, I'd be happy about it, especially considering the history of our second rounders.