Triplets Video

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Hey Guys:

I'm way deep into a video project. So much so, that aborting would be a major waste of time. So I think it's safe to say, I am going to produce my first Cowboys video.

I'm very particular about this kind of thing, so I dont see it being released any time soon. I should be putting out a trailer of the intro reasonably soon though.

I know how much you guys like to help everyone, and I am much the same. However, I am also very independent minded. So I am going to try to produce this with my own blood, sweat, and tears. Not to mention content from my own personal collection as well as graphics of my own making. Which means a long production time. If I come across key video content that I dont have, I may need some help. But as I said, I'm going to try to keep this exclusive SG.

The video will be of "The Triplets". Their rise to success and their closure on their carriers. The conclusion will be of their ressurection as ROH and HOF inducties.

Dont hold your breath on the release date. I may be deep into it now, but this is going to be a lengthy project.

Wish me luck.
toast.gif