Trivia answer on Dallas Defense

blueblood70

Reaction score
What team held the Eagles offense to the few numbers of points this season (15) ?

Answer: The Dallas Defense tonight - with zero help from their offense - when most of us expected to give up at least twice that many.

Baby steps people. The first step to being average is to stop the bleeding.
they only game up 3 points in the second half of the WFT game..some signs of life but to late given we have no offense now.. we will lose 13-10 every week even of they play the best they can, the offense cant score. Maybe Dalton steps up..

garyo1954

Reaction score
Made up trivia questions don't mean much in the overall situation. Anyone who looks at the stats long and hard enough can find something odd, and possibly interesting, about every game.

Kaiser

Reaction score
they only game up 3 points in the second half of the WFT game..some signs of life but to late given we have no offense now.. we will lose 13-10 every week even of they play the best they can, the offense cant score. Maybe Dalton steps up..

Yeah, we will get killed next week but I've always said the main thing with the defense was getting reps to develop some cohesion. It seems like there was a bit of that yesterday and a Haley's Comet amount of big play turnovers.

My only real point is that it might be the defense pulling out of a nosedive.

And I do think we win the game with Dak at QB and probably win with Dalton there. Nooch played great for a rookie out of BFE, but almost all rookies would lose that game..

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
My kudos were "less than horrible", you got me.

And it isn't a compelling argument to say "we are horrible because the Eagles are worse" when the Eagles were literally worse against every other team.

You just made my argument for me, eagles were worse than most of the teams they played and yet you want to give this defense some kudos for stopping a bad team. Well really not stopping them because the eagles did win even without that fumble for a TD. Like I said when this defense plays like it did Sunday to keep the opponents at least within winning distance every week then you can give them some kudos for turning things around. a little But if they go back to the same as the fist 7 games then Sunday was just an aberration and way to soon to be saying things are getting better.