Trivia question

erod

Reaction score
There are currently no left-quarterbacks in the NFL. Who threw the last left-handed touchdown pass in an NFL game?

Please don't Google. And please don't answer if you heard this when I did this morning.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
The last one I remember was Steve Young, but I wouldn't be surprised if the last left handed TD pass came from a right handed QB.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
There are currently no left-quarterbacks in the NFL. Who threw the last left-handed touchdown pass in an NFL game?

Please don't Google. And please don't answer if you heard this when I did this morning.

Wide guess Mark Burnell. Outside of steve young I can't remember which QB were left handed

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score

Dez Bryant

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score

Dez to Witten. I was at the game when it happened. That was probably one of the most fun plays I've seen as a fan.

DFWJC

Reaction score

Vick?

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
The fact you don't say what left handed QB threw the last pass clues us in. My first thought was Kellen Moore.

erod

Reaction score
Who was the last left-handed catcher to start in the majors?

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
The “trick question” answer is Dez, the QB answer is Moore, Vick and then Tebow.