Trolling the Nation: double header

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There was so much good stuff I literally was laughing out loud. As much as I enjoyed the Cowboys/Commanders comments, I think I enjoyed the Giants/Eagles even better. Holy cow their fans aren't happy at all. This is probably my favorite:

Starting to see why fans from other teams feel Sirianni has a punchable face… so clueless.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Imagine what was going through the QB's mind during these last few moments. Parsons went from being caught up in the scrum at the LOS to breathing down his neck in the blink of an eye.

1908170939.0.jpg

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Being a fan of the Dallas Cowboys and Cincinnati Reds with nothing to show in the last 30 yards I really should not take pleasure in others teams mieries....being the Iggles and their legion of loser fans I am taking a mulligan this time

Praxit

Reaction score
..wow,,,,,LOLZ ...that was good read.

The philly thread was an ambush of bewilderment.

They cant believe the team fell off the cliff. Some still had hope they win and Dallas lose.

CowboyMort

Reaction score
Being a fan of the Dallas Cowboys and Cincinnati Reds with nothing to show in the last 30 yards I really should not take pleasure in others teams mieries....being the Iggles and their legion of loser fans I am taking a mulligan this time
Same with me. Wouldn't it be great if the young Reds could pull off a Series this year and our Boys a SB? It's been a very long time coming.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Same with me. Wouldn't it be great if the young Reds could pull off a Series this year and our Boys a SB? It's been a very long time coming.
The Cowboys are knocking on the door, our Reds were invited but it's an 8 hour drive, lolol...getting there though

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Can we decline the playoffs to move up in the draft?
MustbeaVulcan | 18:43 EDT

(1:05) M.Mariota pass short left intended for Q.Watkins INTERCEPTED
EaglesMariota introduces himself to the game with authority!!
zeeterus | 17:48 EDT
EaglesThe Eagles