News: Trolling The Nation doubleheader: “Cowboys are going to win the NFC East by Thanksgiving.”

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I would love it if Cowboys secured division by TG, but for me honestly I'm only concerned about this upcoming game. I don't spend much time trying to figure out the future and what may happen. Just watching the here and now and see a very good challenge in front of the Cowboys. One thing I have always known in sports is if you take care of business today the future will take care of itself

CWR

Reaction score
Eagles CAN WENTZ BE CLUTCH FOR ONCE?!
Posted by ChrisSharp on Sep 22, 2019 | 4:06 PM

Even eagle fans know what Wince is about lol

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
Shannon "shark mouth" Sharpe said this morning that the soon to be 1-3 eagles will win the division.
LOL..must win for them tomorrow..their next 6 games after the Jets are @ Min, @ Dal, @ Buf, Chi, BYE, NE, Sea. If they lose tomorrow they could very well be 4-7 after this stretch.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
LOL..must win for them tomorrow..their next 6 games after the Jets are @ Min, @ Dal, @ Buf, Chi, BYE, NE, Sea. If they lose tomorrow they could very well be 4-7 after this stretch.

If they lose tomorrow, at best I can see them sitting at 3-8, more likely 2-9 and out of the playoff hunt.

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
If they lose tomorrow, at best I can see them sitting at 3-8, more likely 2-9 and out of the playoff hunt.
I don't know if anyone remembers, but wasn't there a report after their season ended last year about the team not liking Wentz? Not sure how accurate that is but the OLine and secondary is just horrible. They looked pretty good at times last year, especially late in the year. Do they not want to play hard for Wentz?

Beaker42

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone remembers, but wasn't there a report after their season ended last year about the team not liking Wentz? Not sure how accurate that is but the OLine and secondary is just horrible. They looked pretty good at times last year, especially late in the year. Do they not want to play hard for Wentz?
I can’t believe we have more drops than them per a post on here. Aghollorible had like 6 their last game.

blueblood70

Reaction score
NEVER over until its over we were 3-5 and came back, colts last year..other teams ive seen start out 8-0 missed the playoffs.. its sports CRAZY things happen..

counting chickens before they hatch is not advisable..our hardest games are coming MN, CHI, GB, Rams, and NE have great pressure style defenses.. dont let the early easy schedule fool you..

the NFL is summed up by this eagles 1-2 would be 3-0 if not for 2 TWO Drops.. thats how close it is..

Ron12

Reaction score
I would love it if Cowboys secured division by TG, but for me honestly I'm only concerned about this upcoming game. I don't spend much time trying to figure out the future and what may happen. Just watching the here and now and see a very good challenge in front of the Cowboys. One thing I have always known in sports is if you take care of business today the future will take care of itself
The only game that concerns me is the Saints !

Doomsday101

Reaction score
The only game that concerns me is the Saints !

Myself, Brees or no Brees the superdome is not an easy venue to play in and that Saints team still has a lot of talent on it. Cowboys full attention needs to be on this game. Us fans can look down the road this team can't.

JayFord

Reaction score
No

i dont trust them to do so....everything has to be a dogfight

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
Myself, Brees or no Brees the superdome is not an easy venue to play in and that Saints team still has a lot of talent on it. Cowboys full attention needs to be on this game. Us fans can look down the road this team can't.
It really isn't. That place is lights out!