Trolling the Nation for Cowboys vs. Lions: Just run away from 11'

jwitten82

Reaction score
Yeah because every defender who has laid hands on Dak has tackled him right? Even if the defender gets hold of him there is nothing to say Dak doesn't shake him off and still make the play. But the statement was that they felt like they were "dominating." They were doing nothing of the kind. Dak was badly outplaying Goff from start to finish and CeeDee was cooking their entire secondary. Both offensive lines were having trouble consistently blocking either in the run or pass but by virtue having the stronger, tougher QB the Cowboys had the advantage. Goff was bailing out on throws for fear of getting rag dolled by Parsons or Tank while Dak was dusting himself off after being sacked and slingin dimes. The two INTs and the one that got called back on the two point conversion were all "close your eyes and show your hands so you don't get hit" throws.
Bro I can't take you seriously after you tried to credit Zeke for 3 of the Patriots wins and ignored my response

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score

I hope Detroit gets a TD, goes for 2 and doesn’t get it. Best case scenario for us seeding wise and makes Dallas D look silly.
I am so glad this Eagles fan got his wish, too bad it is the Eagles who look silly though.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Bro I can't take you seriously after you tried to credit Zeke for 3 of the Patriots wins and ignored my response
LOL.. sorry I didn't see it.. Where was this? But upon further review the Pats beat the Jets by one score with Zeke being their leading rusher.. They beat the Steelers by one score with Zeke being their leading rusher while scoring a TD. I am fine crediting Mac Jones for the Buffalo win in his one good game of the season but am I supposed to credit Bailey Zappe for that TD pass thrown behind the line of scrimmage that Zeke turned into a 15 yard TD by hurdling a tackler? Not continuing to give Zeke the ball in that game and turning it over to Zappe was the main reason the Pats offense stalled and let the Broncos almost complete the comeback. They did the same thing in the last game against the Bills and were rewarded with 3 first half INTs by Zappe. The Pats have a decent defense, a terrible line and a crappy QB. Their only chance in most games is going to be pound the rock, keep it close and hope they can pull it out in the end. Airing it out is begging for a higher draft pick. Which might be their strategy at this point to be honest.

Creeper

Reaction score
At least everyone seems to agree that the fumble out of the end zone rule is stupid and needs to be changed.

I am curious what Lions fans thought of the bogus tripping call that gave them life at the end of the 4th quarter.