Trolling the nation Washington edition

DZSierra

Reaction score
Love it, post crap about news taken directly from an opponents fan base forum?

Know what some cowboys fans would sound like if they were quoted? lmao

Hardline

Reaction score
Yeah.... Huh?
c7ca0c25-37b7-463c-8ee0-231cf2b1b09e_1.90516eceb36c57ab962963c0920e5fcd.jpeg

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Love it, post crap about news taken directly from an opponents fan base forum?

Know what some cowboys fans would sound like if they were quoted? lmao
We should start doing this for every game but just with posts from our game thread. It would pretty much be absolute gold.

blueblood70

Reaction score
It does look like we gave up 100 yard receiver finally and the 300 yard passer so we can put that to bed about this defense giving up those long kind of possession drives... I know it's only 10 points but this kind of stuff against the better teams is why we're losing... the only thing left is the 100 yard runner.. you know when you're ahead of these teams like we are , hard to keep running...

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
CommandersNew owners should form a committee to deliver the termination notices. We can call it a firing squad.

Carson

Reaction score
It was almost perfect. Letting them get close and making it one score and ending it 45-10

Praxit

Reaction score
..some of my favs: LOLZ

Eagles I'm worried about Dallas, they look really good. Kind of nervous about winning the division honestly.

Commanders So they draft a guy in the 5th round who is way better than our 1st or 2nd round DBs. (regards to Bland)

Commanders Romo turned into Aikman. Babbling on and on about the Cowboys of ole. ..lol..

Steelers I’m jealous of a QB with multiple TD passes in a game.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just like the Commodores. Their team is as lame as their game chat. This put my feet to sleep

DZSierra

Reaction score
We should start doing this for every game but just with posts from our game thread. It would pretty much be absolute gold.
You won't find me posting anything in the game thread. Honestly, seems like to many people with a bi polar issue who are forgetting to take their meds. They seem more like Nick Sirianni than anything else LMAO

More than once in a while I've wanted to take som quotes and through it back out to the author of that quote later on. People get WAY to emotional over nothing IMO.