Trolling the nation Washington edition

StylisticS

Reaction score
Oh Eagle fans
EaglesDespite the scores I felt the Packers win was more dominating than the Cowboys. This one was close until the 4th quarter and the other one never really was close.
Domonate | 19:35 EDT
Yep, that's logical. A 6-point win is much more dominating than a 35-point win!
Star Power | 22:55 EDT

DZSierra

Reaction score
@DZSierra loves them as well, he said so himself

definitely keep them coming! especially for @DZSierra
What I said is it seems like a lot of fans seem to be bi polar and off their meds pertaining to game day threads;)

For every idiot we find following the Commanders or Eagles, you'd most likely be able to account for a cowboys fan here say the same stupid crap about their own team.

What makes a fan worse IMO is the lack of humility they can show when their teams actually winning when they (the fans) don't even play the game.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
CommandersOur secondary is getting gashed. I wish we’d spent our top two draft picks on DBs this year.

1. (Pick 16): Emmanuel Forbes, CB, Mississippi State. Related Links. …
  2. (Pick 47): Jartavius Martin, DB, Illinois. The Washington …

Maverick84

Reaction score
What I said is it seems like a lot of fans seem to be bi polar and off their meds pertaining to game day threads;)

For every idiot we find following the Commanders or Eagles, you'd most likely be able to account for a cowboys fan here say the same stupid crap about their own team.

What makes a fan worse IMO is the lack of humility they can show when their teams actually winning when they (the fans) don't even play the game.
oh sorry, I suppose I misread you when you said "love it" earlier

your post is off-topic

mods, please act accordingly and ban this account for 90 days so that he can show humility in solitude.

DZSierra

Reaction score
oh sorry, I suppose I misread you when you said "love it" earlier

your post is off-topic

mods, please act accordingly and ban this account for 90 days so that he can show humility in solitude.
You're one of either 2 things.

1 - Being facetious

2 - Doing a whole lot of assuming taking two words out of a 14 worded sentence, and not misreading them, but have a total lack of comprehension of the complete sentence.

Eddie

Reaction score
Oh Eagle fans
EaglesDespite the scores I felt the Packers win was more dominating than the Cowboys. This one was close until the 4th quarter and the other one never really was close.
That was my favorite.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
(0:46) D.Prescott pass short right to R.Dowdle for 15 yards, TOUCHDOWN
DAL 7 - WAS 0
CommandersHappy tanksgiving!
kjordan87 | 17:08 EDT

49ersCowboys look really good tbh. Ideally there would be a Eagles/Cowboys matchup in the playoffs and we could avoid playing both teams.
Sebfartbubblz | 17:47 EDT

EaglesDolly *singing* “We Are the Champions” in Dallas is the most hilarious thing you’ll see today
CrimedogPSU93 | 18:24 EDT(My comment: I guess he forgot he roots for Philly that has three Super Bowl losses, including the most recent one.)

CommandersThe screen saver on my TV just activated in the middle of the game. Everyone’s a critic.
MrParty | 18:37 EDT

CommandersI think if we could just cover, tackle, and game plan, we would be right in this.
MrParty | 19:01 EDT
And pressure the passer.
MattInBrisVegas | 19:02 EDT
Let’s not get greedy.
MrParty | 19:03 EDT

CommandersThat botched two point conversion is going to come back to bite Dallas in the [tushy]. It’s gonna be the difference between them winning by 23 and winning by 25.
MrParty | 19:15 EDT

CommandersThese guys are eating turkey... Beating our butts so bad they can get a snack in.
Kush1 | 19:27 EDT

SteelersBland singlehandedly preventing Myles Garrett from getting DPOY! You love to see it.
Steel34Defense | 19:31 EDT

EaglesI'm worried about Dallas, they look really good. Kind of nervous about winning the division honestly.
insaneeaglesfanatic | 19:52 EDT

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Oh Eagle fans
We could have won 80 to nothing and the Eagles fans would still say the same things. "The Packers win was more dominating ... the Cowboys only beat low-quality teams."
In reality, there's no such thing as a gimme game in the NFL. Even the worst teams have talent and have a shot at beating the best teams.