Trolling The Washington Commanders: “Cowboys backup QB is better than our starter!”

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Felt exactly same way at exact same point in game.

:laugh:

Cowboys: "We don’t want this game."
Commandos: "Well don’t give it to us! We sure don’t want it."

ShahShahS21T
14:50 EDT

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rivera has to go. This is absolutely infuriating. Absolutely horrible clock management and just embarrassing. Get this clown and his group of Panthers the heck out of here.We can make a mediocre QB look like a Hall of Famer.
I checked. Rush is making less than $2M this year, Wentz $29M plus draft picks. I would rather have Rush.
Imagine if it was DAK playing! This no name QB from Dallas is having fun.Cowboys backup QB is better than our starter.
dying-laughing-gif.gif

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"Holy jumping Jehosaphats these penalties. TWO INTs taken back." -OviWankenobi | 14:46 EDT

Guess The Force wasn't with them yesterday.

:lmao2:

Jarntt

Reaction score
“Cowboys backup QB is better than our starter!”

Funny, but don't half the people here feel the same way about the Dallas starting QB?

Hardline

Reaction score
"I think I am becoming too jaded, this seems nothing like a rivalry. It feels like an expansion team. My Red skins are truly gone."

Even Red Skins fans think this is an expansion team.

And for God's sake. Can we stop the "football team" edit when we type Red skins?

Last edited:

JustChip

Reaction score
I was starting to feel sorry for their fans. They seem so depressed about their franchise. They really do hate Snyder!! :laugh:
Not me. The few Warshington fans near us yesterday were just as obnoxious as they’ve always been. But they had the sense to leave early at least.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Can't understand why WFT is shocked about Wince. They seen him twice a season while at philthy so they knew what they were getting. Good for Dallas though, having him there and Jones at NY really helps. I think they could do better with Heinicke at QB

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Can't understand why WFT is shocked about Wince. They seen him twice a season while at philthy so they knew what they were getting. Good for Dallas though, having him there and Jones at NY really helps. I think they could do better with Heinicke at QB
Randy Gregory approves this message. :muttley: