Troy Aikman and whether the Cowboys have a sense of entitlement

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys players become rock stars, simply for being Cowboys. They don't have to actually win anything. We've seen that for years.

Nobody cared about the Patriots until they won. Nobody cared about the Chiefs until they won. They've cared about the Cowboys for decades.

Chasing6

Reaction score
We are going to continue to struggle even with Superstars or 9 Prow Bowlers because our GM does not know how to build a team. In all honesty, he pretty much purchased them in the 90's. So he has no idea what he is doing.

The salary cap is the ultimate challenge for a GM.

DStar22

Reaction score
End them? He loves them. He loves the attention it brings and it increases the value of his franchise.
yeah ,unfortunately I Know what he is going to do, I am just saying what he SHOULD do.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys players become rock stars, simply for being Cowboys. They don't have to actually win anything. We've seen that for years.

Nobody cared about the Patriots until they won. Nobody cared about the Chiefs until they won. They've cared about the Cowboys for decades.
Which is interesting as the Cowboys haven't done a damn thing in almost 3 decades.

That's not me saying I don't agree with you, because I do, but it's just weird how people have propped up this brand so much. For what? The history?

Chasing6

Reaction score
Sad when the biggest one is the owner/GM
Or you have a strong enough coach/leaders on the team to prevent it from being a distraction.

Jerry is going to keep being Jeruh.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Jones needs to end those distractions immediately.

no perks, no nothing but football until we get number 6.

at least, that is how it should be.
don't wait for that to happen. Jones used to bring business partners and potential business partners to practice and meet the players afterwards. its all about the money. he doesn't understand what distraction means.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Which is interesting as the Cowboys haven't done a damn thing in almost 3 decades.

That's not me saying I don't agree with you, because I do, but it's just weird how people have propped up this brand so much. For what? The history?
It's the Cowboys haters faction that loves to watch the LOLCOW that is the Dallas Cowboys. They love watching them set up the fans with expectations then kick us in the metaphoric and collective nuts in the playoffs. They love the drama and Kardashianesque reality TV show nature of it all.

This is why I say that Jerry doesn't even need Cowboys fans anymore. He can fill the stadium and get the TV eyeballs from nothing but the Cowboys haters.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
"A lot of distractions" is an indictment of the players, not the ownership group.

All the same things were happening in the 90s too.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Or you have a strong enough coach/leaders on the team to prevent it from being a distraction.

Jerry is going to keep being Jeruh.
Big Tuna couldn't fix it, how much stronger of a HC can you get....