Troy and Buck the bitterness in their voices

Praxit

Reaction score
..........those 2 clowns are so biased vs Dallas, its makes you sick. All they talked about, "If Philly wins, and If Philly does this or does that......yadda, yadda"...

Its almost, as if they cant wait for Dallas to drop the ball.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Troy still loves the Cowboys. He just goes overboard sometimes to cover up his bias
Yeah I'm going to give Troy the pass becauseI get it.......he's on their #1 team and he wants to keep the gig. I get it.

But Buck...my goodness........

And am I the only one who noticed how hard they went after Dak for some of his throws(rightfully so) but didn't go nearly as hard on Wentz who was just as bad aside from the turnovers?

Ddisco22

Reaction score
..........those 2 clowns are so biased vs Dallas, its makes you sick. All they talked about, "If Philly wins, and If Philly does this or does that......yadda, yadda"...

Its almost, as if they cant wait for Dallas to drop the ball.
C. Collinsworth is worse I hate when he calls Dallas games

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Listen to Troy on the Ticket, you will hear an entirety different perspective from him.

ultron

Reaction score
Joe Buck wanted to talk about nothing but Philly's missed extra point.

Yea he failed to bring up our missed 45 yard FG and Dak throwing a pick in the red zone and another pick that led to an easy (pick play) touchdown.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Listen to Troy on the Ticket, you will hear an entirety different perspective from him.
And thats why I give him the pass. I get what he has to do. He has to be neutral and unbiased as possible. But he also tries this best not to ruffle Cowboy fans. Its a tough job.