John813

Reaction score
I'll pass on Tony at HC.

Troy otoh at GM is an upgrade

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
neither of them would want their proposed roles

everything about this franchise is overrated as hell, even the employment opportunities

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Can we put a ban on these posts? Troy wants to be team president but there’s ZERO reason to think Tony would make a good HC or even want to. This isn’t madden. Why we’re at it lets make Emmitt the RB coach and Irvin the WR coach. Then Bob Lilly can coach DL and Deion will take DBs!

Romo didn’t even along with his whole locker room as a player.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Troy could do either GM or HC...and he would be a strong upgrade at either post

Big_D

Reaction score
I like Troy and Tony, but to throw them right smack in the middle of a job they never done before would be another Jerry move of ridiculous proportions. Would I take them over the current residents?... YES. Would it be a smart long term move?... NO. This team should be competing in the postseason, not wallowing in the learning curve of mediocrity that's been killing them since the Garrett hire.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Can we put a ban on these posts? Troy wants to be team president but there’s ZERO reason to think Tony would make a good HC or even want to. This isn’t madden. Why we’re at it lets make Emmitt the RB coach and Irvin the WR coach. Then Bob Lilly can coach DL and Deion will take DBs!

Romo didn’t even along with his whole locker room as a player.

Tony is sharp as a tack...he has future head coach written all over him.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Troy and Tony would take this team to the promised land. Both have the knowledge, intelligence and passion to perform well. I know it’s a dream but that’s all we have these days.
Because Troy's attitude and recent comments about the team indicate a burning desire to work in a dysfunctional organization for a meddlesome owner who wouldn't give him free rein to do the job ...?

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
He has part time announcer, part time spokesperson, part time golfer and full time parent written all over him.

For now I think you’re spot on. 10 years down the line I think we’ll see Tony in a prominent coaching role.