News: Troy Polamalu visits Dallas Cowboys

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Fans make me laugh. They all want Richard as the next defensive coordinator but Garrett gone. Meaning they want a coordinator forced on to the next head coach. But they also want a strong head coach too.

I'm a big believer in new coach, new staff. One of Jerry's worst sins is forcing assistant coaches on his head coaches over the years.

That being said, I would not hate it if the next head coach chose to keep Kris Richard.

robertfchew

Reaction score
I'm a big believer in new coach, new staff. One of Jerry's worst sins is forcing assistant coaches on his head coaches over the years.

That being said, I would not hate it if the next head coach chose to keep Kris Richard.

Lets see what he can do this year before thinking he's worth keeping. Sean lee looked like a high school kid out there. What is wrong with him?

zerofill

Reaction score
Fans make me laugh. They all want Richard as the next defensive coordinator but Garrett gone. Meaning they want a coordinator forced on to the next head coach. But they also want a strong head coach too.

Yeah kind of a believer in the fact that the coach should be able to pick his staff, if at all possible.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Is he trying to recruit some of our players for the new league?
Telling them that playing in a new startup league might be better for their careers than playing for Garrett.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Sounds like Richard maybe trying to plug him in when he gets the new DC position next year. I think a mind like Troy would do good on this team.