News: Troy Polamalu visits Dallas Cowboys

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Fans make me laugh. They all want Richard as the next defensive coordinator but Garrett gone. Meaning they want a coordinator forced on to the next head coach. But they also want a strong head coach too.
In the get rid of coach and player thread I said get rid of Garret and see of Richards is HC mayerial.

Also ofyrn HCs choose to leave coordinators in place. It's not weird.

Johnny23

Reaction score
Fans make me laugh. They all want Richard as the next defensive coordinator but Garrett gone. Meaning they want a coordinator forced on to the next head coach. But they also want a strong head coach too.
Jimmie Johnson stayed with the Egals through coaches because he was well respected I believe. It's not foreign to the nfl.

lockster

Reaction score
Polamalu was a hindrance to his team the last 4 years if his career.. He was too slow

LittleD

Reaction score

Wrong... We all want Richard moved up to HC and let him hire whatever coaches he wants this year. That means JG, Linehan and possibly
Marinelli hit the streets.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
In the get rid of coach and player thread I said get rid of Garret and see of Richards is HC mayerial.

Also ofyrn HCs choose to leave coordinators in place. It's not weird.

If the head coach chooses to keep the coordinators, like Matt Patricia did with Jim Bob Cooter, that's one thing.

If Jerry the GM is hiring coordinators for the head coach, that's another.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Just why?

FlawedPortlyArawana-size_restricted.gif

gmoney112

Reaction score
I'm guessing no one read the article.

Troy has a new gig as head of player relations for the AFA, I'm sure him and Kris had a mutually beneficial meeting since they're buds.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lets see what he can do this year before thinking he's worth keeping. Sean lee looked like a high school kid out there. What is wrong with him?

They have a new LB's, he was promoted from within.
Ricard is the secondary coach along with Jackson, and is also the passing game coordinator.

Even though I agree, let's see what he can do, but your comment is slightly misplaced about him having a negative influence on Lee.
Though you did not use the term negative. Just comes across that way. :laugh:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I'm guessing no one read the article.

Troy has a new gig as head of player relations for the AFA, I'm sure him and Kris had a mutually beneficial meeting since they're buds.
That's what I took. A lot of speculation past that.

aria

Reaction score
But but he coached the Legion of Boom and you can see how energetic he is on the sidelines! Even Bill Bellicheat can’t put either of those on his resume!

Portnoy1

Reaction score
If I am correct wasn't Richard calling in the plays and not Marinelli? He is also the passing game coordinator. The last passing game coordinator we had meant the OC got canned the next opportunity. Maybe that happens to the DC next opportunity as well.