Troy Smith DRAFTED...

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Not bad, similar to McNair's game.

I really thought thats where Brady Quinn was going to end up if Cleveland hadn't made the trade.

dalboy

one man wolf pack
Reaction score
its best that he goes there its the best chance for him to play football in the NFL there with Mcnair gone in 1-3 years plus he gets to learn from a great.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Future 585;1478542 said:

I really thought thats where Brady Quinn was going to end up if Cleveland hadn't made the trade.

Quinn said that he talked to the Ravens prior to being called by the Browns who said they were moving up to get him. This isnt a report, it was live radio from him on NFL Radio yesterday.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
If they can win a Super Bowl with Trent Dilfer, they can do it with anybody.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Good place for him.

He can learn behind Mcnair and Mcnair's older so he won't be there forever and then if Smith has it he can step in when Mcnair's gone.

BouncingCheese

Stay out of my Bidness
Reaction score
Future 585;1478542 said:

As a Ravens fan I like this a whole lot... Mcnair will mentor him for the year, and Smith won't be under tremendous pressure. This is awesome. I love the Cowboys, but the Ravens have one of the best front offices in the NFL. Ozzie Newsome is incredible.