True cowboys fans

samilpa4life

Reaction score
Will stick by their team thick and thin win or loose, that's what I said two months ago, I still believe that and I still feel that, but I agree with most of y'all it's time for a change we're freaking the Dallas Cowboys it's ridiculous. 2 playoff wins in 7 years with Romo Witten and Ware who should all be Hall of Fame players with Super Bowl rings with the Cowboys I've always been a Dez Bryant fan but I was very disappointed today I took a lot of crap when I posted what I did about being a true Cowboy fan but most of y'all alright I will never give up on this team but this is very disappointing

mugsybows

Reaction score
Will always be a fan but my current interest in the team is at an all time low. If nothing changes gonna be hard for me to even care anymore. Been watching the same show for 10 plus years I know how it ends.

Reaction score
Saddled with a developmental QB that looks like crap and a commissioner presiding over a politicized and corrupt league loaded with a lot of unlikeable players,,, yeah, I'll be tuning in less but hoping for things to turn around.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Only true fans would watch the game and then have it mess up their xmas - consciously or subconsciously

samilpa4life

Reaction score
GOD ALMIGHTY STOP with the True Cowboys fan crap... a fan is a fan...
I was being sarcastic, sorry you can't uunderstand that , this country is turning into a bunch of p#$/%/% people, you can't say anything without offending someone, go get your participation trophy, I will wait until the boys win one

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Lol yeah true fan posts after tough losses are always so cringeworthy to me.
I hate this coaching staff... it runs me crazy, but I am all of the sudden not a true fan?

I used to write letter to Tom Landry as a young boy. He wrote me back. he also sent me a football signed by the 1972
I was being sarcastic, sorry you can't uunderstand that , this country is turning into a bunch of p#$/%/% people, you can't say anything without offending someone, go get your participation trophy, I will wait until the boys win one

I don't allow participation trophies in my house...

QT

Reaction score
True fans understand reality and we are tired of Jerry Jones' fantasy world.

River82

Reaction score
a fan is a fan...

True fan:

07e4bad4-4896-4efa-90be-d1597a8c9388_1.393c1d5c696fa9eab45a5746332ae20d.jpeg

Not a true fan:

81LRxawlgcL._SX355_.jpg

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Meh..... I’m a diehard fan and it sucks it’s another losing season but I’m betting the sun will rise in the am and I’m thankful I have a family that loves me along with other interests. Merry Christmas guys