Trust in Dak!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Yeah we'll be fine but Morris or whoever is running the ball needs to finish runs falling forward like Zeke does and get us those clutch situational first downs.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
unless the whole team steps up it wont matter much its been tried in dallas before by a qb trying to carry the team it really don't work out very well

pete026

Reaction score
One for each double scotch I'll be drinking for brunch!
Now is that one double scotch for every 3 words or one double scotch for every six words or one double scotch for each set of 3 words. The last one is out cause that ain't enough.
Confused........ Hmmmm, maybe I should get a double scotch then try to figure it out?????

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Now is that one double scotch for every 3 words or one double scotch for every six words or one double scotch for each set of 3 words. The last one is out cause that ain't enough.
Confused........ Hmmmm, maybe I should get a double scotch then try to figure it out?????
6x3=18 Doubles! Damn, maybe, i'll make them singles, i'm not as young as I used to be. LOL

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Johnnie Walker Blue Label. That is four words.

I kid! I kid!

Seriously though, the offense should be fine. It is perfectly suited for controlling time of possession and Prescott can capitalize in the redzone with his arm or legs. However, we need execution in all four (including coaching) phases of the game like never before. No half blocks. No prissy tackling. No dropping catchable passes. No Superman (or braindead) antics at the five yard line during punt returns. Etc. Etc.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
This game is no gimme for either franchise, although I've got some fantastic vibes coming thru on this one, unlike the dim negative vibes I harbored in the build up to that Rams gameo_O,,,oh,that's right we were talking about drinking,,, ( i d just pulled a double glugger of schnapps while admiring this frosty cold can of bud,,,retirement is,,,,