Truth and Rumors 3/24

dfense

Reaction score
Left tackle Torrin Tucker, one of the Cowboys' three restricted free agents, visited Tampa Bay on Thursday. Tucker is scheduled to visit Atlanta today.
-- Dallas Morning News

Reports are, that Dallas is offering a conditional 6th round pick to whomever signs him by the end of the week.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I hope this happens. Could be we'd get a pick out of this whole debacle here to known as one Torrin Tucker.

genghiskhan

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
I hope this happens. Could be we'd get a pick out of this whole debacle here to known as one Torrin Tucker.

We wouldn't get anything. He was an undrafted free agent, so we don't get anything if he signs elsewhere.

BeWare94

Benched
Reaction score
genghiskhan said:
We wouldn't get anything. He was an undrafted free agent, so we don't get anything if he signs elsewhere.

I'd trade Torrin Turnstile for a good pair of boots.:lmao2:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
genghiskhan said:

If he's a restricted FA, and we tenderd, we should get something.

Even so, if he was a starter and he gets signed away, we should get some sort of compensatory pick, even if it's awarded in 2007.

Hell, if we get nothing, it is still an addition by subtraction kinda thing so in a way, you could look at it like we were getting something for him.

:laugh2:

ghst187

Reaction score
he'll probably go somewhere and they'll move him to guard and he'll be an all star

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
genghiskhan said:

Actually we'd get the peace and comfort of knowing that he's endangering someone else's QB :D