Twitter: Trysten Hill fined

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
At least he’s not being fined for falling asleep in a meeting. Let’s just be glad he’s being suited up for games this season.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Old habits die hard. But they'd better die.
He's going to slip up and commit a penalty in a critical game when we least need it if they don't.

blueblood70

Reaction score
He is not an enforcer. He is an over aggressive dummy at this stage.

Make other impactful plays then come to me with the dirty play that sets the tone.
lmao that QB hit was incidental and only in slow motion you barely see a graze it was not intentional he was simply trying to make play..many players every week get ghost calls on qb like that.. not much different than that blindside block call on CEEDEE, it was effort play and IMO rules are wrong if that hits illegal..the OPI o Gallup?

the alligator roll well i didnt know that was illegal dont see why but do see why it would be called dirty..the rules have squeezed players into a hard to find space of whats legal and how to do their job..

overly aggressive dummy is not how i saw those plays, now if he does it all season and doesnt learn whats on the edge and whats not, well we can talk then..until then i prefer aggressive players over hesitant.