Twitter: Trysten Hill fined

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
lmao that QB hit was incidental and only in slow motion you barely see a graze it was not intentional he was simply trying to make play..many players every week get ghost calls on qb like that.. not much different than that blindside block call on CEEDEE, it was effort play and IMO rules are wrong if that hits illegal..the OPI o Gallup?

the alligator roll well i didnt know that was illegal dont see why but do see why it would be called dirty..the rules have squeezed players into a hard to find space of whats legal and how to do their job..

overly aggressive dummy is not how i saw those plays, now if he does it all season and doesnt learn whats on the edge and whats not, well we can talk then..until then i prefer aggressive players over hesitant.

you don’t see why grabbing a guys leg, who’s already on the ground, and twisting it as far as it will go is illegal?

Praxit

Reaction score
Cowboys finally got their Conrad Dobler. I hope he gets in on the CLE PK tomorrow, knocks him down and rolls him in a tortilla and eats him and gets a Taco Bell deal.
...lol... Good one..CC ...;)

star-ving

Reaction score
I only wish Golden Tate was still in Suckattle and it was his leg.

For all the crybabies
OrnateEmotionalAsiansmallclawedotter-size_restricted.gif

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
but, but, but...he did nothing wrong.

That's how you tackle or something like that.

Bunch of homers.

Watch the hit on Wilson in slow motion...

Hill's right foot literally didn't move from the time Wilson had the ball until Hill hit him.

The initial contract was Hill's helmet to the lower part of Wilson's shoulder pads.
- Hill's helmet did slide up and brush across Wilson's facemask which is a penalty but it's absurd to fine him for it. There was nothing blatant or intentional about it.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys finally got their Conrad Dobler. I hope he gets in on the CLE PK tomorrow, knocks him down and rolls him in a tortilla and eats him and gets a Taco Bell deal.
I wonder if Dobler ever played against Randy White.

My guess is no considering that Dobler never departed a game dead...

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Watch the hit on Wilson in slow motion...

Hill's right foot literally didn't move from the time Wilson had the ball until Hill hit him.

The initial contract was Hill's helmet to the lower part of Wilson's shoulder pads.
- Hill's helmet did slide up and brush across Wilson's facemask which is a penalty but it's absurd to fine him for it. There was nothing blatant or intentional about it.

I didn't feel that hit was dirty. That was actually football but the NFL protecting QB's has been going on forever.

The armbar on the ankle was the issue for me.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
The Wilson hit didn't deserve a fine. Give me a break. As far as the alligator roll, then stop coaching it as a technique. Its stupid and dangerous.

I agree on Wilson unless they fine defenders for every helmet-to-helmet hit on QBs, which if they do, then I understand why, otherwise there was nothing vicious or egregious about the hit.

I understand why he would be fined for the gator roll even if he wasn't trying to hurt Carson. I'm not ready to say he's a dirty player based on these two examples. I think he's a young, not overly smart, excitable player.

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
I agree on Wilson unless they fine defenders for every helmet-to-helmet hit on QBs, which if they do, then I understand why, otherwise there was nothing vicious or egregious about the hit.

I understand why he would be fined for the gator roll even if he wasn't trying to hurt Carson. I'm not ready to say he's a dirty player based on these two examples. I think he's a young, not overly smart, excitable player.

I get the fine as well. I just can't believe they teach that as a technique.